Share your IVF success and stats here

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Share your IVF success and stats here

Postby ABelle » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:17 pm

How long TTC: 5 years

Diagnosis or any known issues: Endometriosis

Treatments you tried before IVF: 2 lap surgeries, 3 HSGs, 3 medicated IUI's, 1 IVF

How many IVF did you do before success: 1

Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No

Protocol (meds taken): Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix

How many follicles at ER: A lot more than were retrieved

How many eggs retrieved: 6

How many eggs fertilized: 6

How many days between ER and ET: 5

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: Transferred 2 on day 5

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Not a thing!

What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt (very faint!)

HPT before blood test: Duhhhh.

Number of first beta: 653 (10dp5dt)

Number of babies: 2 (we discovered we lost one of the babies at our 8 week appointment)

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: This process is what you make of it! IVF was the easiest procedure we've done. I tried to stay as positive as I could. I did lots of praying and meditating. Complaining benefits no one. Be thankful for every step in this process and never give up on your little one or your hopes of being a mommy :)
Me {Anne}- 33 :hi: (Hypothyroidism, Single A1298C MTHFR, Endometriosis, ANA neg)
DH- 42. (amazeballs) :wiggle:
Married since 2005. TTC 60 months before finally getting our positive!

2 Lap Surgeries, 3 HSGs, 4 rounds of Clomid, 3 IUI's, 1 IVF cancelled (cysts) = all :bfn:

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby steph521 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:13 am

How long TTC: 2.5 years

Diagnosis or any known issues: Scarred Fallopian Tubes

Treatments you tried before IVF: Straight to IVF

Protocol (meds taken): Menopur, Ganirelix, Gonal F

How many follicles at ER: I think like 19

How many eggs retrieved: 16

How many eggs fertilized: 14

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: Transferred 1 grade A on day 5

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Hot flashes and night sweats 2 days after transfer!

What day you got your BFP: 6dp5dt super duper faint but kept getting darker every day!

HPT before blood test: Of course!

Number of first beta: 120 (10dp5dt)

Number of babies: 1

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: For me it was very emotionally overwhelming. You read about all the physical discomforts, etc. But that was a lot more tolerable than the psychological effect for me. Just have someone you can talk to and vent to.
steph521
Friend

Postby cbusch87 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:21 pm

How long TTC: 5+ years

Diagnosis or any known issues: male-factor infertility (non-obstructive azoospermia) + they discovered I have weak ovulations & a tiny bit of endo (removed by laparoscopy)

Treatments you tried before IVF: 1 lap surgery, 2 HSGs, 4 medicated IUI's, 1 IVF

Are you using donor eggs or sperm: donor sperm

Protocol (meds taken): Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, Ovidrel

How many follicles at ER: Tons, but not all were large enough

How many eggs retrieved: 14, 10 mature

How many eggs fertilized: 9 fertilized normally

How many days between ER and ET: 5 days

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: Transferred 2 on day 5, both AB/AB quality, 1 expanded, 1 hatching

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: I developed OHSS starting the night of 4dp5dt, lasted for a little over a week and it was awful. That overshadowed most of my symptoms, and my body was still out of whack from all the IVF meds. The weirdest symptom was strange and super vivid dreams at 3dp5dt.

What day you got your BFP: 4dp5dt it began to darken throughout the day (still subtle) but 5dp5dt it was very obviously positive

HPT before blood test: I couldn't help it!

Number of first beta: 204 (8dp5dt, when I was in the ER for OHSS)

Number of babies: 2 at first. We saw both heartbeats at 7w3d but unfortunately only 1 heartbeat at 8w3d. :(

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: IVF was a lot harder on me physically and emotionally than I expected. Allow yourself time to rest and take everything off your schedule that you can. Do things that make you feel good and happy during the process and the TWW. Also, set alarms on your phone for ALL your meds! I accidentally slept through my trigger shot time (no idea how, it's so unlike me) and had a night of crying and freaking out. Thankfully they were able to push my egg retrieval back to accommodate, but we were very lucky.
Last edited by cbusch87 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Married in 2007
TTC since Fall 2009
Me: 27
– All tests have been normal
DH: 30 – Azoospermia (0 sperm count, SCO syndrome)
4 failed IUI's

IVF : Nov 2014
2 blastocysts transferred 11/8! 5 frosties.
:bfp: 11/13(5dp5dt) : BFP 5dp5dt!!
Beta #1 (8dp5dt) : 204
Beta #2 (10dp5dt) : 565
Beta #3 (12dp5dt) : 1,200
7 week ultrasound : Twins!
8 week ultrasound : Lost Baby A, Baby B still going strong
♥ Baby boy due 7/27/15 ♥

cbusch87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Menehune » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:20 pm

how long TTC: 5 years
diagnosis & known issues: PCOS, endometriosis, uterine polyps (i saw 5 different REs over 2 years)
treatments before IVF: clomid + IUI, metformin + clomid + IUI, laparaoscopy, hysteroscopy & endometrial scratch
how many IVF cycles before success: (lucky) one
donor eggs or sperm: neither
protocol: long lupron w/ menopur + follistim (and metformin)
how many eggs retrieved: 30
how many eggs fertilized: 15
days between ER and ET: 5 day embryos, but i waited 2 months due to hyperstim
how many and quality/rating of transfers: 2 good blasts and 1 poor blast transferred
symptoms during tww: bloating (not a new symptom, though)
BFP: 6dp 5dt (faint)
HPT before beta: of course!
betas: 380 @ 10dp 5dt, 810 @ 12dp 5dt, 38,185 @ 22dp 5dt
number of babies: 2 (boy/girl twins)
anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: celebrate every little victory, one at a time. even after finding out we were expecting, we celebrated every milestone. IVF is TOUGH!!! don't be so hard on yourself. don't be afraid to ask your doctor questions so you understand what is going on. don't be afraid to get a second or third opinion. understand your insurance coverage. i made major life changes,including moving to a different state, and taking a different job to pursue IVF, and they were worth it! of course, i can say that in hind sight, but i would've been forever wondering if i didn't give it a go! best of luck, ladies!
Me - 36 (PCOS/Endo/polyps), Him - 37
TTC #1 since Jan 2009
MM/C Apr 2010 @ 5wks
Clomid only Sept-Nov 2010
Clomid/IUI Feb-Mar 2011
Acupuncture 2011
IUI #3 Oct 2012
Started Metformin for PCOS
Clomid/IUI #4 Nov 2012
Laparascopy/Hysteroscopy/D&C Dec 2012 - Endo removed from both ovaries and bladder, uterine polyps removed
Clomid/IUI Jan-Mar 2013
Mar 2013 - Acupuncture to prep for IVF
Hysteroscopy/Endo scratch/polyps removed May 2013
IVF #1 June 2013, Long lupron, follistim/menopur, 30 eggs retrieved, 27 mature, 15 fertilized, 11 5-day blasts, freeze all due to OHSS
8/23/13 FET 3x5-day blasts transferred, BFP 6dp5dt, betas 380 @ 10dp5dt, 810 @ 12dp5dt, 38,185 @ 22dp5dt, U/S 9/26 Twins!
The twins arrived at 34 weeks, baby boy spent 2 weeks in NICU, baby girl spent 3 weeks in NICU
Menehune
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby JonesSmith » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:14 am

Thanks for the giving us information about IVF treatment which is the best technique for infertility problem and its better than IUI treatment.
JonesSmith
Friend

Postby Adventurer » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:49 am

How long TTC: since Oct 2013

Diagnosis and known issues: advanced maternal age

How many IVF cycles before success: did 4 fresh cycles but only transferred embryos from IVF #4

Donor eggs or sperm: no

Protocol: agonist-antagonist conversion protocol per Dr. Sher

How many eggs retrieved: 33, 27 mature

How many eggs fertilized: 22

Days between ER and ET: 5 day embryos but the successful one was an FET.

How many and quality of embryos transferred: one day 5 frozen blast, grade 2/3, hatching

Symptoms during 2ww: not much, feeling hot/cold, very gassy, very occasional right and left sided twinges, sore nipples but only in the cold

BFP: 5dp5dt

HPT: yes!

Betas: 134 at 8dp5dt, 383 at 10dp5dt, 955 at 12dp5dt

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started: my advice is be your own advocate. Do not hesitate to question something if you feel something is not right, try not to overthink things (not easy), do not be alarmed if you don't have any symptoms (or few symptoms), keep persevering!
Me - 41
DF - 35
AMH 23.8 pmol/L
Supplements: Ubiquinol 600 mg, Folate, vit D3, vit C, vit E, vit B6, Omega-3, royal jelly, L-Arginine, Chinese herbs
Acupuncture: 2x/week
IUI #1 (1/14): Femara 12.5 mg CD3-7, 3 follies, BFN
IVF #1 (2/14): 7 eggs - 5 fertilized with ICSI - 4 blasts biopsied for PGS/4 snowbabies - 1 abnormal, 3 no result
IVF #2: (4/14) 19 eggs - 13 fertilized with ICSI, 5 blasts/snowbabies
IVF #3: (6/14) 16 eggs - 10 fertilized with ICSI, 4 blasts/snowbabies
IVF #4: (8/14) 33 eggs - 27 mature - 22 fertilized with ICSI, 2 day 5 blasts transferred - BFN, 10 snowbabies, 4 remaining PGS normals
FET #1: (11/14) single embryo transfer - :bfp: at 5dp5dt
Beta #1 at 8dp5dt 134
Beta #2 at 10dp5dt 383
Beta #3 at 12dp5dt 955
Adventurer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lil1104 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:40 am

How long TTC: 7ish years off & on
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male factor (visectomy)
Treatments you tried before IVF: At home inseminations using donor sperm. 3 years of this with a few different donors
How many IVF did you do before success: I IVF & 1 FET
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Gonal-f, menopur, HCG trigger
How many follicles at ER:
How many eggs retrieved: 42
How many eggs fertilized: 24 only 5 made it to day 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: transferred 2 grade A blasts during fresh cycle that ended in chemical & in FET which resulted in BFP
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: typical ealry pregnancy symptoms, weird dreams, tired, tender breasts, etc.
What day you got your BFP: 4DP5DT
HPT before blood test: yes
Number of first beta: 234 @ 8DP5DT
Number of babies: 2 boys
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?:
ME - 27 - No fertility issues
DH - 34 - Vesectomy
DS - 13 from DH's first marriage. I adopted him sept 2008
DS - Went to heaven on Dec 15th, 2006 at age 3. (Please be aware of the signs of child abuse and report them. You may be saving a child's life!!!) http://kyleklein15.webs.com/newsrelatedarticles.htm

5 yrs TTC off and on using donor sperm
May 27th, 2010 :bfp:
June 4th, 2010 :angel:
Dec 20th, 2013 - won a video contest for a free IVF cycle through SIRM
March 2014 - IVF #1
April 4th, 2014 :bfp:
April 16th, 2014 :angel: :angel:
FET #1 August 2014
ET - 08/25 of 2 great Blasts
08/29 - :bfp: on HPT
09/02 - 1st Beta 8DP5DT = 234
09/04 - 2nd Beta 10DP5DT = 485
09/17 - 1st ultrasound - TWINS!!!!!!
11/22 - Elective gender ultrasound - 2 Healthy Boys
lil1104
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsB2012 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:15 pm

How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male factor, low morph and motility
Treatments you tried before IVF: IUI w/ Clomid and Femara, only Clomid cycle, natural IUI
How many IVF did you do before success: first IVF
Protocol (meds taken): Ganirelix, Follistim, menopur, HCG trigger 5,000 units
How many follicles at ER: ~30
How many eggs retrieved: 11, alot of follicles didn't mature, think it was due to too low of a trigger dose
How many eggs fertilized: 10 fertilized, 50% natural 50% ICSI
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: transferred 2 blasts grade 4BB and 4BC, froze one grade 5BB
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: pretty much no symptoms, felt discouraged due to this and low progesterone when tested on day 9 after transfer
What day you got your BFP: 6DP5DT, very faint lines that evening
Number of first beta: 192 @ 8DP5DT
Number of babies: Boy/girl twins :)
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: To not worry so much over the quality of the embryos. I was very discouraged hearing I didn't have even one "A" grade embryo, and both stuck and both seem to be 100% healthy! 32 weeks along in my pregnancy and both babies are doing great! Also, I would always have an endo scratch done before IVF, I truly believe this greatly helped for successful implantation of my embryos.
Me: 30
DH: 32
TTC since Nov. 2012
MFI, low motility and morph
Iui #1 BFN, IUI #2 Chemical, IUI #3,4 BFN
1st IVF cycle Sept 2014, 11 eggs retrieved, 5 embryos remaining, 2 blasts transferred and 1 frozen
BFP!!! It's TWINS! One healthy boy, and one healthy girl :) Due June 9,2015
MrsB2012
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LynneFas » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:26 pm

How long TTC: 1 year 4 months
Diagnosis or any known issues: blocked left tube, < 2% morphology for DH
Treatments you tried before IVF: 9 months of naturally trying and 5 IUI's.. all unsuccessful
How many IVF did you do before success: 0.. this was our first try!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: nope!
Protocol (meds taken): Gonal F, Menopur, Ganirelix, Novarel, Lupron
How many follicles at ER: not sure
How many eggs retrieved: 30!!!
How many eggs fertilized: 22!!!
How many days between ER and ET: 29
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 beautiful 5 day assisted hatching.. Grade 1 (Grade 1 per my RE. Not sure about the #s and letters but he said highest quality it could be!) oh and we did ICSI as well.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: I started with dizziness and lightheadedness 2dp5dt (still having this now, at least 1 episode daily. I'm guessing medicinal side effects), SORE boobs (and i mean SORE), slightly darker nipples (both of these happened by 3-4dp5dt), mild lower back pain, watery CM, AF type cramps, extreme fatigue, my eyes burn by 10am like I need a nap already. The best way to describe it was that I felt like my body was "hijacked" and was no longer mine. I couldn't explain it... after so many months of symptom spotting and swearing I was pregnant, none of those times felt like this one. I just knew I was. I was still shocked at the BFP bc I tested early, but I still deep down knew I just felt different.
What day you got your BFP: 6 dp5dt
HPT before blood test: Of course! 3 of them lol.
Number of first beta: 235 @ 10dp5dt
Number of babies: 1 (or so we think)
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?:
I ended up telling my parents before we actually started the IVF process and I cannot say enough about how much I needed them to get through it. I didn't think I wanted them to know any of this but after the 3rd unsuccessful IUI after almost a year of trying altogether, I was reaching a breaking point. Keeping secrets and trying to handle this all on my own was just too much stress for me. Leaning on them was the best thing I could have done for myself - and for them - because I know they're so happy they were there for us both. I also went into this knowing that it was going to be hard, yet didn't really know what to expect. I was scared but I used those feelings as motivation and drew on my strength that I knew was in there somewhere! I barreled through it all like I had done it 100 times before. It really helped to just remain calm, confident, and know that "I got this" and that I really could do it. The encouragement I got from my husband and the handful of family/friends that knew REALLY helped me get through it. Their prayers and constant positivity is what I believe kept me so positive and it's definitely part of what got me here today. This process is NOT easy. It takes strength and courage from the emotional craziness of IVF to the physical and mental capacity it takes to be diligent with mixing your shots and being timely with meds, sticking yourself with needles day in and day out. It is NOT easy. If I can get through it, so can you. :-) OHSS SUCKS! I wish I was more realistic about the possibility for having it.. that was probably the only "bad" part of this whole thing. Oh and one more thing... I also freaked out about finances and how to afford it - what are we going to do - how will we pay for it!?!??! Well, we figured it out. Put all of our heads together and got it done. You too, can get it done. Where there's a will, there's a way!!!
Me: 33
DH: 33
TTC: 1+ years
Dx: Blocked left tube and < 2% morphology
9 months total TTC naturally but then there's this.....
Aug 2014 IUI: 50mg Clomid - BFN
Sept 2014 IUI: 100mg Clomid - BFN
Oct 2014 IUI: 100mg Clomid - BFN
Nov 2014 IUI: 100mg Clomid - BFN
Dec 2014 IUI: 100mg Clomid - BFN
IVF process started late Feb 2015... Egg retrieval March 2015... FET April 2015...
April 13, 2015 :bfp: :D 1st Beta 235
You can read all about my IVF journey here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/babyhopeful412
LynneFas
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jenniej79 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:10 pm

How long TTC: 10 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male factor, low morph and motility, mild pcos
Treatments you tried before IVF: 7 - IUI w/ Clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: first IVF
Protocol (meds taken): Bravelle, menopur,cetrotide, HCG trigger 5,000 units
How many follicles at ER: 6
How many eggs fertilized: 5 fertilized, all ICSI
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: transferred 2 blasts grade 5AA and 4AA
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: pretty much no symptoms other than tired.
What day you got your BFP: 4DP5DT, very faint lines that afternoon - Bright lines at 5DP5DT
Number of first beta: 1390 @ 10DP5DT
Number of babies: Twins :)
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: Its trying on your body. If you can, Get in shape. Good Luck!

TTC since June 2005

7 IUI's - all BFN
3/2015 - 1st IVF - CANCELLED due to under stimulation
4/2015 - 2nd IVF
4/18/15 Retrieval 8 eggs 5 fertilized with ICSI
4/23/15 5 Day Transfer
4/28/15 BFP on FRER!! at 4DP5DT
5/4/15 BETA #1 1390
5/6/15 BETA #2 2800 Doubling time is 47.51 Hours :)
5/8/15 its TWINS!!!
jenniej79

Postby 3yearstrying » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 pm

How long TTC: 4 years

Diagnosis or any known issues: Low AMH and just learned on this last cycle that I have endometriosis

Treatments you tried before IVF: timed intercourse with Femara, 6 IUIs

How many IVF did you do before success: 2 retrievals with no embryos making it to 5 days-3rd retrieval had 3 make it to blast

Protocol (meds taken): Agonist/Antagonist-traveled to see Dr. Sher in Las vegas HIGHLY recommend him to anyone getting "poor egg quality" diagnoses from local clinics

How many follicles at ER: 10

How many eggs retrieved: 10

How many eggs fertilized: 9

How many days between ER and ET: 6 (was an FET-so actually more like 45 days)

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: Transferred 3-quality was "good"

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Couple of twinges and felt very thirsty

What day you got your BFP: 6dp5dt-it was still almost impossible to see-I'd thought I was out when I didn't get a line at 5dpt

HPT before blood test: Like every single day...

Number of first beta: 21 (8dp5dt)-yes it was low!

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: I know this is easier said than done, but try to take it easy and live your normal life inasmuch as is possible. During my successful cycle I drank wine most days, drank 2 cups of coffee per day, and didn't stress about multiple supplements. Sure-injecting myself every day was stressful, but I didn't give up all my personal luxuries during this process-RE even signed off on my wine and coffee :) Also, if you KNOW you want to use your own eggs and your RE says you shouldn't bother, get another opinion, and do research into different protocols. My husband was convinced by our former clinic that we needed donor eggs when all we needed was a different protocol.
Me 40; DH 42; TTC #1 since January 2011
Tested Oct 2013: Me-DOR-Elevated FSH 10.4, low AMH .7, normal ovulation, clear HSG, normal baseline scans, DH normal
Oct-Dec. 2013: Letrozole, timed intercourse
3 IUI cycles Jan-Mar 2014
IVF cycle 1 Femara-Flare protocol, started 6/7/2014
ER 6/15-4 eggs, 2 mature & fertilized
ET-6/20-cancelled-embryos stopped growing on day 4 :(
IVF Cycle 2 9/4/2014: Antagonist protocol, stimmed for 8 days-6 eggs retrieved on 9/13 only 1 fertilized-they chose not to do ICSI-Embryo stopped growing on day 5. Moved onto Dr. Sher in Las Vegas
IVF Cycle 3 with Dr. Sher Agonist-Antagonist protocol Dec.2014 ER-9 eggs fertilized, 3 embryos frozen, all 3 transferred on January 20th 2015
BFP!
It's a girl, due October 14th-after 4 years, a miracle happened!
3yearstrying
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby kelliandmegan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Hey there!

Just went through the egg retrieval process for IVF and will be getting the embryo's implanted on Sunday! Yay! My wife and I have decided to video our journey (shots, discussing medications and reactions, etc.) I know when I was first starting out with the shots, I was looking for videos where I could see how people were doing the shots, reacting to the medication, feeling, etc. so we figured we might as well share our experience. If interested, check us out :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RgI45a7HQQ
kelliandmegan

Postby mini90 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

How long TTC: 1.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: endometriosis
Treatments you tried before IVF: laproscopy, 2 cycles of IUI.
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix
How many follicles at ER: 12
How many eggs fertilized: 5
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3 of grade A & 2 of Grade B. I know they are too many.But they transferred 5.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: occasional twinges and cramps in lower abdomen, Thirsty, Hungry.Nothing more than that
What day you got your BFP: very faint BFPs from 7dp3dt -9dp3dt. Definite bfp on 10dp3dt
HPT before blood test: yea many
Number of first beta: 756 (15dp3dt)
Number of babies: U/S yet to be done
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?:stay calm and be relaxed.Occupy yourself completely as this is a tedious process mentally
April'14 : Laproscopy for endometriosis
May'14-OCT'14 :Lupron injection to stop periods
IUI #1 :BFN (22MM, SA: 16mil post wash wid 98% motility; IUI done 36hrs post trigger) in November
IUI #2 (2 endometriotic cysts) :IUI on 13.12.14 (20mm,14mm) ;SA: 32mil post wash wid 98% motility; IUI done 24hrs post trigger..Currently in TWW
mini90
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby avaya » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:36 am

How long TTC: 1 year

Diagnosis or any known issues: MF - Morphology

Treatments you tried before IVF: 2 rounds of clomid with IUI

Protocol (meds taken): Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, trigger with lupron and hcg (estrogen patch for priming for FET and PIO after transfer)

How many follicles at ER: don't know

How many eggs retrieved: 17

How many eggs fertilized: 11, resulting in 10 frozen (5 AA, 3 BB, 2 BC)

How many days between ER and ET: Had to do a FET to ensure I would not get OHSS

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: Transferred 2 day 5 blast; 5AA and 5BB

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: felt cramping on the 2nd day after transfer

What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt, not that faint, quite clear!

HPT before blood test: YES!!!!!!

Number of first beta: 853 (10dp5dt)

Number of babies: Very blessed to see 2!

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: The process can be long with lots of set backs since you have to wait for a cycle to start and start priming your body but once you start the stims, it goes by fast. Be prepared to get bloated and take some days off of work if you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself! I had bad reaction to the drugs and threw up but I got through it and now we're blessed with a boy and girl growing in me!
avaya
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lil.miss.insane » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 pm

How long TTC: 5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Moderate hydrosalpinx in left tube
Treatments you tried before IVF: Clomid, IUI, TCM
Protocol (meds taken): Puregon, Ganirilex, Crinone, Carbegoline
How many follicles at ER: 26
How many eggs retrieved: 26
How many eggs fertilized: 11
How many days between ER and ET: 4 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Had severe OHSS (All symptoms of OHSS)
What day you got your BFP: 7dp4dt
HPT before blood test: Yes!
Number of first beta: 644
Number of babies: Not scanned yet
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: I would have wanted to know more about OHSS.
Me: 33
DH: 34
TTC since Jan 2012

Apr-Oct 2015 - Clomid (100mg-200mg) - BFN
Sep 2015 - IUI #[ - Did not go through due to pinhole cervix
Mar 2016 - HSG test reveals moderate left hydrosalpinx
June 2016 - IVF #1 - 26 eggs extracted
lil.miss.insane
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IVF