Share your IVF success and stats here

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Share your IVF success and stats here

Postby Geodevel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:06 pm

It's Your right to be Mothers and fathers
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): Cost, process, Side Effects, Risks nearest doctor
http://aktualitys.blogspot.com/2017/06/in-vitro-fertilization-ivf-cost-process.html
Geodevel

Postby Lisaclark123 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:44 am

Hi welcome dear. I want to appreciate your courage to share success story at this online platform that boost energy of many infertile women to defeat infertility problem in easy and effective way. I am also one of the lucky women who defeat infertility problem with help of Medical Research based treatment. I read your success story very well. This increases my confidence to share my own life experience that is beneficial for many women to defeat infertility problem very easily. It is dreams of every woman to become complete mother in their life but infertility Damon prevent their dream into reality. It is very important to see positive attitude toward infertility problem. You can easily handle all type of situation with positive affirmation and positive thinking very well.
I want to express kind heart thanks to my husband to provide valuable support in this difficult time. We research properly to understand IVF test to be Medical Research based advanced test treatment of infertility IVF test tube baby that has higher success rate. It is good idea to use advanced research based treatment IVF test tube baby that as popular and reliable that cure infertility problem of millions of women all over the world. It is very easy to understand that you have to pass four and five phase of IVF process to conceive effectively. It is totally medical certified treatment of infertility. You need not panic about any type of problem. You are in safe hands of experience medical experts that can easily handle all type of problems in effective way. I hope you get sufficient information to clear all your doubts in professional way.
Lisaclark123
Friend

Postby darinefawns » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:05 am

hi guys! I wanted to share my if experience cuz i'm still so excited with this! Well we've been trying to make a bb like for 5 years or so, we thought it was just some minor problem whatever. Finally I went to the doctor to make ALL analyses and figure things out, and the result was that i wasn't fertile, I had NO eggs at all, just empty folices. We live in Malmo and u know it was expensive to do IVF here, so we started to look for clinics in Chech Republic, Russia and Ukraine and finally we chose "New Life in Ukraine... u know, we came there, made all analyses once again, and they found a perfect egg for me like within a month! Yeah, so i went under the procedure of IVF and in May I gave birth to my son Andreas**** We are so happy now, it was way cheeper than it would be in Sweeden. I only have their e-mail, i don't remember the website unfrtnly eko@eko.clinic
darinefawns

Postby chellebelle84 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:55 pm

How long TTC: 6 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Endo and severe male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: 6 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 canceled fresh transfer, 1 failed FET
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: ds
Protocol (meds taken): gonal F and menopur
How many follicles at ER: 40+
How many eggs retrieved: 39
How many eggs fertilized: Originally 27 but froze 9 high quality on days 5 & 6
How many days between ER and ET: canceled fresh transfer
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: My clinic rates a bit different but mine were 1 A1 (highest possible rating) 4 A2 4 A3
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Normal PMS symptoms
What day you got your BFP: 3dp6dt
HPT before blood test: Yes, see above
Number of first beta: 152 at 9dp6dt, 452 11dp6dt
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?:
chellebelle84

Postby leila123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:10 am

How long TTC: 6 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained infertility
Treatments you tried before IVF: medications
How many IVF did you do before success: 3
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: eggs
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2
What day you got your BFP: 4dp5dt (9dpo)
HPT before blood test: thousands
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: I would of preferred to knew about my clinic before I went to other clinics, they are the best am going back in a month for another trial so i can get a sibling for my beautiful daughter, and lucky me they will be from the same egg donor as i requested
leila123
Friend

Previous

Return to IVF