Share your IVF success and stats here

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Share your IVF success and stats here

Postby Geodevel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:06 pm

It's Your right to be Mothers and fathers
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): Cost, process, Side Effects, Risks nearest doctor
http://aktualitys.blogspot.com/2017/06/in-vitro-fertilization-ivf-cost-process.html
Geodevel

Postby Lisaclark123 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:44 am

Hi welcome dear. I want to appreciate your courage to share success story at this online platform that boost energy of many infertile women to defeat infertility problem in easy and effective way. I am also one of the lucky women who defeat infertility problem with help of Medical Research based treatment. I read your success story very well. This increases my confidence to share my own life experience that is beneficial for many women to defeat infertility problem very easily. It is dreams of every woman to become complete mother in their life but infertility Damon prevent their dream into reality. It is very important to see positive attitude toward infertility problem. You can easily handle all type of situation with positive affirmation and positive thinking very well.
I want to express kind heart thanks to my husband to provide valuable support in this difficult time. We research properly to understand IVF test to be Medical Research based advanced test treatment of infertility IVF test tube baby that has higher success rate. It is good idea to use advanced research based treatment IVF test tube baby that as popular and reliable that cure infertility problem of millions of women all over the world. It is very easy to understand that you have to pass four and five phase of IVF process to conceive effectively. It is totally medical certified treatment of infertility. You need not panic about any type of problem. You are in safe hands of experience medical experts that can easily handle all type of problems in effective way. I hope you get sufficient information to clear all your doubts in professional way.
Lisaclark123
Friend

Postby chellebelle84 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:55 pm

How long TTC: 6 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Endo and severe male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: 6 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 canceled fresh transfer, 1 failed FET
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: ds
Protocol (meds taken): gonal F and menopur
How many follicles at ER: 40+
How many eggs retrieved: 39
How many eggs fertilized: Originally 27 but froze 9 high quality on days 5 & 6
How many days between ER and ET: canceled fresh transfer
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: My clinic rates a bit different but mine were 1 A1 (highest possible rating) 4 A2 4 A3
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Normal PMS symptoms
What day you got your BFP: 3dp6dt
HPT before blood test: Yes, see above
Number of first beta: 152 at 9dp6dt, 452 11dp6dt
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?:
chellebelle84

Postby leila123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:10 am

How long TTC: 6 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained infertility
Treatments you tried before IVF: medications
How many IVF did you do before success: 3
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: eggs
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2
What day you got your BFP: 4dp5dt (9dpo)
HPT before blood test: thousands
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: I would of preferred to knew about my clinic before I went to other clinics, they are the best am going back in a month for another trial so i can get a sibling for my beautiful daughter, and lucky me they will be from the same egg donor as i requested
leila123

Postby rubroob » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:00 am

How long TTC: 4 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: low motility
Treatments you tried before IVF: injection
How many IVF did you do before success: first one
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): fostimon and decacptyle
How many follicles at ER: unkonwn
How many eggs retrieved: 9
How many eggs fertilized: 3
How many days between ER and ET: 3 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3 great
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramps, headache, back pain, tired
What day you got your BFP: still waiting
HPT before blood test: waiting
Number of first beta: waiting
Number of babies: waiting
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: I want to ask how soon can I do a test in this 2 ww now I am 3 days post embryo transfer at day 3
thanks
rubroob
Friend

Postby emma228 » Fri May 11, 2018 8:52 am

IVF is extremely an astounding procedure. I trust each lady who needs babies, her fantasy would work out as expected. IVF is extraordinary system yet just for few. I am sharing an individual story now. I was not ready to consider for a long time. I went for treatment however fizzled. I was broken and after that, I chose to go for IVF. I thought it as my last alternative. At to start with, it fizzled. From that point onward, I believed that It would go effectively. Following two or three months, the second cycle bombed as well. I surrendered and I was so disturbed. I came to think about surrogacy. I was dubious however I experienced it. From that point onward, every one of my questions was cleared when I went to the fame facility in Europe. I was happy to the point that I experienced it. I have a child now. I have no stresses throughout my life. I trust this would help other people as well.
emma228
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:45 pm

I experienced IVF, second hand. It was my sister who went through it. I can share it as my own experience as I was with her throughout. She was one of the few lucky people. This is because it worked for her in the first cycle. It was a great experience. She now has two beautiful twin daughters. She couldn't be happier. I was talking to her recently, and she wanted to go for it again. I suggested that she should definitely go for it! It's great what science can do. I would definitely recommend you all to go for it as well. The best decision you will ever make. It's one of the best methods, there is. Life-changing, truly!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:41 am

Hi! Willingly join.
How long TTC: 2 yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: Endo&PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: 2 lapos with no actual result
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 fresh oe cycles
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: donor eggs
How many follicles at ER: 23
How many eggs retrieved: 20
How many eggs fertilized: 10
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 As
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: brown discharge & some light pinkish spotting
What day you got your BFP: 12dpo
HPT before blood test: not sure
Number of first beta: 365
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: The process was smooth, am completely satisfied.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:51 am

cindywoolfe wrote:I experienced IVF, second hand. It was my sister who went through it. I can share it as my own experience as I was with her throughout. She was one of the few lucky people. This is because it worked for her in the first cycle. It was a great experience. She now has two beautiful twin daughters. She couldn't be happier. I was talking to her recently, and she wanted to go for it again. I suggested that she should definitely go for it! It's great what science can do. I would definitely recommend you all to go for it as well. The best decision you will ever make. It's one of the best methods, there is. Life-changing, truly!

Tell my cardial congrats to your sister. This is nice of you sharing any kind of experience. God bless you, you must have been kind and supportive to your sister. Seems you know a huge amount of things even though never being through ivf yourself. You aren't indifferent which is awesome. Could you mention the place she's been with? Why did she chose it? Thanks & all the best.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:57 am

emma228 wrote:IVF is extremely an astounding procedure. I trust each lady who needs babies, her fantasy would work out as expected. IVF is extraordinary system yet just for few. I am sharing an individual story now. I was not ready to consider for a long time. I went for treatment however fizzled. I was broken and after that, I chose to go for IVF. I thought it as my last alternative. At to start with, it fizzled. From that point onward, I believed that It would go effectively. Following two or three months, the second cycle bombed as well. I surrendered and I was so disturbed. I came to think about surrogacy. I was dubious however I experienced it. From that point onward, every one of my questions was cleared when I went to the fame facility in Europe. I was happy to the point that I experienced it. I have a child now. I have no stresses throughout my life. I trust this would help other people as well.

Going far away from the thread form itself, still..Thank you for posting. Each experience shared is helpful I'm sure. Congrats with your surrogacy baby. May your baby bring the hugest joy into your life. You wrote you underwent treatment in Europe. Where exactly? Actually why? If you don't mind me asking.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lolawantsababy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:51 am

@whenmytruerainbow wrote:Hi! Willingly join.
How long TTC: 2 yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: Endo&PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: 2 lapos with no actual result
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 fresh oe cycles
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: donor eggs
How many follicles at ER: 23
How many eggs retrieved: 20
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 As
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: brown discharge & some light pinkish spotting
What day you got your BFP: 12dpo
HPT before blood test: not sure
Number of first beta: 365
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: The process was smooth, am completely satisfied.

Congratulations!

I’m of advanced maternal age and just started my first cycle today. If you don’t mind, why did you switch to DE after two tries? I’m asking about your thought process because I’m up there in age and don’t want to squander time and money with filed attempts with OE.
Lolawantsababy

Postby Lindseyloulou » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 pm

How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: severe male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: unsuccessful IUI attempts- couldn’t do IUI bc if mf
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 FET
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): gonal F, menopur, cetrotide, lupron
How many follicles at ER: 17
How many eggs retrieved: 17
How many days between ER and ET: canceled fresh transfer-OHSS, but embryos frozen at 5 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3AA, 1BB, 2 AA transferred
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Normal PMS symptoms
What day you got your BFP: evening of 4dp5dt
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: go on Friday
Number of babies: not sure yet
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: long process, expensive and the schedule of spots is difficult with work and child care but a good support system is key
Lindseyloulou

Postby shenny12 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:37 am

Yahoo, this is more than surprise. Such an awesome news, that they are at last coming here. I have IVF last year. While looking for the clinic I choose The European clinic. They are only the best. I am looking forward to the seminar. . I will get my tickets when a date will be announced. Also, I have heard that there will be a question-answer session, which will be very useful. Isn't that exciting? I am excited to go there. You should go as well. It's a great chance to meet the best group of European clinic. I recommend you to go to this clinic. Because my friend had the best experience with them. She was also infertile like you. She contacted The European clinic. She got the best service. There are so many frauds in this field... This will be a great opportunity for all of us. So do not miss the chance. Go and get your tickets when the date will be announced. Best fo luck.
shenny12

Postby Valancy21 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:49 am

How long TTC: 8 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: stage IV endo, hydrosalpinx, fallopian tubes removed Sept. 2013
Treatments you tried before IVF: clomid, femara, ovidrel...too many to count
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 failed fresh transfer, 3 failed FET before baby #1, and 4 failed FET before baby #2 (plus one miscarriage)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: neither
Protocol (meds taken): gonal F, menopur, cetrotide, pio, Lupron, estrace...you name it, I tried it
How many follicles at ER: 40+
How many eggs retrieved: 32
How many eggs fertilized: Originally 26 but ended up with 15
How many days between ER and ET: 2 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 grade A on fresh success, one grade A on FET sucess
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: nothing...maybe a vivid dream or two
What day you got your BFP: 9dp2dt the first time, 7dp3dt the second time
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: 168 and 1447 with baby 1, 478 and 4685 with my twins, and 279 and 843 for my current pregnancy
Number of babies: 1 (+ one cooking...)
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process?: That it sometimes takes more tries than you think, and that everyone reacts to protocols differently, so it might be a trial and error process to know what works for you

IVF #1 - Nov 2013, 2 embryos BFN (10 embryos frozen)
FET #1 - Jan 2014, 2 embryos BFP @ blood test, Beta 1: 5, Beta 2: 4.4...chemical
FET #2 - April 2014, 1 embryo BFN
FET #3 - July 2014, 2 embryos BFN
IVF #2 - Sept 2014, 2 embryos BFP @ 9dp2dt!!! Beta 1: 168, Beta 2: 1447 ...Baby girl born @40w2d, 8 lbs 2 oz (15 embryos frozen)
FET #4 - Dec 2016, 2 embryos BFN
FET #5 - May 2017, 2 embryos BFN
FET #6 - Aug 2017, 2 embryos BFN
FET #7 - Oct 2017, 2 embryos BFP @ 9dp2dt!! Beta 1: 478, Beta 2: 4685 Twins!!! ...Miscarriage at 13wks, boys
FET #8 - May 2018, 1 embryo BFP @ 8dp2dt! Beta 1: 15, Beta 2: 11...Chemical
FET #9 - June 2018, 1 embryo BFP @ 8dp3dt! Beta 1: 279.9, Beta 2: 843.6
Valancy21
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby evi stewart » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:28 am

Hey! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my heart out. I would love to share my story with all of you. When I was declared infertile, my husband and I were really depressed and shocked.We wanted to have babies so badly. We had been planning it since the first day of our wedding but when we heard that we cannot conceive ever in our life, we felt that we are abandoned in obscurity. Then someone told us about IVF procedure. We researched for a good clinic to have IVF. Then we found a clinic in Ukraine. We went there and had our IVF. Now we have a baby boy. We are so blessed and calm.
evi stewart
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IVF