Friday Funnies

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Friday Funnies

Postby jenn17 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Happy Friday Everyone!

I know that the drudgery, pain and suffering of the IVF process can and is difficult, but a friend of mine turned me on to this web show the other day called "Does this baby make me look fat?". Initially I thought it would make me upset or angry, because, how can someone make fun of infertility? However, after watching the first webisode, I was hooked. Sometimes we all need a laugh, and if this can help, I'm glad I posted this. The link to season 1 is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT39Za5 ... slaUPqf2F8 or you can just Google "Does this baby make me look fat". Each episode is only about 2 or 2 1/2 minutes long. Just be sure that you have your headphones on or turn the volume to low if you are at work, and don't be surprised if you are LOL and ROFL.

Enjoy!
DH 37 me 39
TTC #1 since Aug. 2013
March 2014-laparoscopy/hysteroscopy removed moderate endo and septum
5 failed IUIs
Moving on to IVF
July '14 IVF-"freeze all" due to high progesterone, 3 snowbabies in the freezer
3 FETs cancelled due to thin lining
1/27 -hysteroscopy/lap to remove functional cyst, endo
3/1-started stims for IVF#2
jenn17
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Friday Funnies

Postby MidwestGirl » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Hilarious! I recommend this series, which is now in the middle of its second season. It's basically a monologue by a female comedian about the trials and tribulations of TTC. My husband thinks the series is funny, too, and we let off some steam watching it together. There's an episode about the ovulation detector with it's stupid new "blinky" smiley face that was so funny I had to watch it twice.
Me: 36, low progesterone/ovulatory dysfunction
DH: 41, healthy
19 months TTC #1
IVF Oct/Nov 2012, BFP! DD born at 41 weeks 1 day
13 months TTC #2, 1 year break, then 2 more months TTC
FET Jan 2015, BFN
Freeze-all IVF May 2015, 2 snowbabies
FET July 2015, BFP but m/c at 5w1d :angel:
FET Sept 2015, BFN
IVF with fresh tfr Sept 2016, BFP, DS born at 41 weeks
MidwestGirl
TTC Princess