EVERYONE PLEASE READ! :)

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ! :)

Postby MrsWright31617 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 am

Hello. I am currently trying for my first child. This is my first cycle since stopping BC. I'm excited and nervous. I am currently on CD 17 and am 5DPO. Like many, I am going crazy during The TWW so I decided to join this blog to keep some of my sanity lol. Look forward to the journey with everyone.
MrsWright31617
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby acaldwe54 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:41 am

Hi All,
My husband and I got married in April 2017 and shortly after I decided to go off birth control in July. We started trying right away as we are very excited to be parents. The first month I had very little expectations and we went into it with more of a fun "let's see what happens" mentality. My first cycle was 31 days and 4-5 days so very regular. I had been on birth control for almost 15 years so I was very happy about this. Going into month two I decided to purchase an OPK as I've heard they can be very helpful with tracking especially with your first and going off birth control. I used the ClearBlue and I can tell you I'm already tired of that darn blinking smiley face :) I never got the solid smiley face and after 10 days of testing I figured I had not ovulated or had missed it. Since then I've been pretty emotional and stressed and I'm so glad I found this site as I'm hoping you will have some thoughts or words of encouragement. As I've been having the issue with tracking when I ovulate I've been thinking my cycle will be around the 31 day mark well I was wrong as I'm now on cycle day 38. Ofcourse a few days ago I got very excited and got a BFN so I waited until this morning and same thing. I called my doctor as I was hoping maybe they would have me come in for a blood test or atleast see what was going on. I unfortunately got some disheartening news as the response was I should test again for another week and if I don't get my period missing one month is fine. They told me if I miss again next month to come back. Something keeps telling me that this isn't right and that if I am pregnant and my HCG levels are to hard to detect I would like to atleast get a blood test to know this for sure. I have felt nausea more so in the last few days and crampy but I'm not sure if that might just be period symptoms. I'm hoping that others of you have some experiences you can share with me so I don't feel so alone...
acaldwe54

Postby Carrie214 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi all!
We are ttc# 1 and are currently in our 2nd IVF cycle. I've been a long time stalker of this site and decided I should finally join, as it has been so helpful to me during our journey. Everyone is so supportive and helpful it is fantastic to see.
ME & DH - 29
TTC #1 since Aug 2015 - Officially unexplained (likely endometriosis, no lap yet)
Slightly low AMH

Clomid #1-4 : BFN

1st IVF - Short protocol
9 eggs: 5 fertilised
Day 5 - all embryos 2 days behind - transfer cancelled.
Day 6 - all embryos stopped developing.
Unexpected small endometrioma on right ovary discovered and drained at egg retrieval

2nd IVF - Long Protocol - Time Lapse Morphometry Imaging
Larger endometrioma on right ovary - avoided at retrieval.
3 eggs: 2 fertilised
Day 3 - one good quality 7 cell embryo transferred. One average 5 cell grown on.
Day 7 - remaining embryo expanded blast but no cell mass. No embryo to freeze.
Carrie214

Postby WadeWebb » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:45 am

Thanks for the shared thread, I am really excited by what has been read! I appreciate the fact you stopped by to let us know about your experience!
WadeWebb

Postby demmimommy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Hello everyone! I'm 47, married, 5 children. 3 conceived naturally, twins through ivf with donor eggs. We've been always dreaming about big family and finally we have it. I can't say our path was easy and cloudless. I had complications while giving birth to my 3rd baby girl. I had failed ivfs while using donor eggs. We've gone through lots of troubles but our precious kids worth it. I want to say everyone out there who had problems with their ttc keep going and never lose hope!
demmimommy
Friend

Hello

Postby Mercer303 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:05 am

Hello my name is Mercer,
I was TTC for 3 years with my ex husband. I think God knows best when it comes to children.... I guess he knew I should be waiting... Anywho, my long time friend decided to raise a child with me. So as of right now, I’m doing the 2ww. I was diagnosed with PCOS, 3.5 years ago, so I am trying not to get to excited. Has Anyone on here with PCOS, conceived?
Mercer303

Postby Gem1981 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 am

Thanks for the inspiring story Jade :) all the best for a healthy 9 months!
Gem1981
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to IVF