Test Tube Baby

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Test Tube Baby

Postby JonesSmith » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:25 am

In Vitro fertilization is the best technique for the that patient who are not able to conceive which is used by test tube baby. This technique is the better than IUI (Intrauterine insemination) technique. The most of the women who are over age up to 35 years, they are face the infertility problem or some women who are use the alcohol, smoking,and some have periods problems or fallopian tubes blockage these are blunder of the miscarriage or infertility problem.
JonesSmith
Friend

Re: Test Tube Baby

Postby smari » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:33 am

I'm not sure why but I dislike the term "test tube baby." I appreciate the origin of the term but giving birth to my "test tube baby" was nothing but natural. I don't know... just seems too cold of a term for such a beautiful, amazing process!

Best of luck to you in your IVF journey!
smari
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Test Tube Baby

Postby Danaa » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:11 pm

"Test tube baby"???really?!!such a harsh term!there are a lot of women who are going through this process that is full of stress and panic and for sure they don't need too see the term of TEST TUBE BABY!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to IVF