I am crazy...

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I am crazy...

Postby savylyjones » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:52 pm

I mentioned in another thread how crazy this 2ww is making me. I am currently 4dp5dt and I just took a pregnancy test from the store that cost $1. HA! Of course it was negative. I am so impatient and desperate that I actually just took a dollar pee test at only 4dp5dt. Please tell me I'm not the only person who doesn't handle the 2ww well. And the part that sucks is that as early as it is for me to test and as unreliable as the test I bought probably is....I'm still bummed to see the negative. Ugh...
savylyjones
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: I am crazy...

Postby threedogsandababy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Aw this process sure does make us nuts, huh? As you know, I'm not in the 2WW, but in previous cycles, I must have cumulatively gone through 100+ wondfo test strips. My husband would beg me not to take them for my own sake, but like an addict, I would secretly take them anyway. If you can, maybe try to wait until first thing Saturday morning with a FRER? Fingers crossed for you!! Keep us updated. :)
Me: 28 (anovulation; PCOS)
DH: 28 (perfectly healthy)
IVF #1 - FET
9/28/15 - Begin IVF stims
10/13/15 - ER (ICSI, PGS, freeze all, FET) - 19 retrieved, 17 fertilized, 7 blasts biopsied/frozen, 4 PGS normal, 1 inconclusive
11/11 - FET (2 PGS normal blasts)
11/16 - :bfp:
11/20 - Beta #1 (9dp5dt) - 95
11/23 - Beta #2 (12dp5dt) - 387
11/30 - Beta #3 (19dp5dt) - 6711 & US #1 confirmed - one little girl! :babyg:
12/7 - US #2 - :hb: 120

threedogsandababy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby savylyjones » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:47 am

Thanks! It really does mess with your head. I have four more days until my blood test and that seems like so far away!
savylyjones
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Aine » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:05 am

Hi everyone. I've just registered in this site and im hoping to get more support from people who are going through same situation as i am. I've started my 1st IVF cycle September and had the embryo transfer 12Oct. I'm currently on Cyclogest twice a day. but this morning i'm spotting. My breasts were so sore before but yesterday it all stopped. I'm freaking out to the point that my hands are actually and literally shaking whilst typing this message. I've talk to one of the nurses from the fertility clinic but she said that we could only wait til i do the pregnancy which is on friday. I'm going crazy! Has anyone experience any spotting but turned out ok?
Aine

Return to IVF