Late ovulation with natural FET

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Late ovulation with natural FET

Postby luandlil » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:54 am

What is the latest people have ovulated with a natural FET and still gotten their BFP? Today is cycle day 18 for me and still no surge.

Am testing at home over the weekend and I did get a light line this morning on the OPK strip thing the clinic gave me to use.
Hoping to get a nice dark line tomorrow, but that means my surge is on cycle day 19, meaning I will ovulate, maybe day 21.

I do have a cycle average of 31-34 days so my luteal phase is long enough, I think I am just freaking myself out because I have been in for so many blood tests and I am feeling like my body isn't doing what it's supposed to.

We're putting in a five day blast, so this means my transfer day will be something like cycle day 26. Seems so late!

Some success stories from ladies who have ovulated late and still gotten their BFP would be really appreciated. Will help to keep my spirits up - I feel so defeated right now.
DD1: 11. DD2: 9 (mine from previous relationship)
DH: 38. Type II Diabetes, low volume in SA, smoker (no biological children)
Me: 36. mild PCOS. 2014 trachelectomy due to cervical cancer - all clear now.
No contraception since 2011, done the usual cycle tracking and clomid in that time.
1st cycle of IVF June/July 2015 BFN
2nd cycle IVF stims Aug/Sept. Mild overstimulation = freeze all
FET natural cycle transfer scheduled early November 2015
luandlil
Friend

Return to IVF