Overseas IVF Clinic's?

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Overseas IVF Clinic's?

Postby mimimama » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:56 am

Anca Maria wrote:Has anyone here gone to an IVF clinic overseas?
I was doing some research on line for RE's and IVF clinics and overseas clinics keep popping up. The cost factor is VERY different and they seem to offer the same services (obviously except for the traveling part).
As for the IVF clinic's here in the states I have noticed some of the Dr's were trained overseas, so I would think the competence of the Dr's would be the same.
So if anyone has done this, what was the experience like and where did you go? Sorry if my questions seem abrupt or offend anyone. I am just trying to see what is best for me and my family. Any advice or info you can provide would be great.

Have a great day!Good luck to all!

Hello Anca Maria, cause of my business I often travel to US/Europe and have some experiences with fertility clinics, also cause my friends underwent ivf treatment and conceived successfully, even on the first try. Especially clinics in Czech and Poland offer pocket friendly prices, being internationally and US certified. My friends have been happy with professional docs, very friendly and helpful staff, and so many of the staff speak English. At the moment I am considering invi*ta clinics in Gdansk, cause of PGD, one professor who works in clinic and the price (standard ivf starts from 1680 Euro) If have any questions, feel free to pm
Good luck!
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby happy2016 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:01 am

Hi there, I can't help much with my personal experiences, but if you need more info on ivf abroad with helpul online tool as clinic mathing test, ivf guide with stats, reviews, treatment time etc look at eggdonationfriends. Hope it helps
happy2016
Friend

Postby mimimama » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 am

Anca Maria wrote:
mimimama wrote: Poland and Czech do not treat singles any more, unfortunately.

yes, unfortunately do not treat. Pity, cause Polish and Czech clinics offer really good treatment and affordable prices. Even PGS, eggs freezing and other programs are considerably cheaper than in other countries. Hope situation will change soon.
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IVF