FET & supplements

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

FET & supplements

Postby ABelle » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:17 pm

What supplements are recommended to take before doing an embryo transfer cycle?
Me {Anne}- 33 :hi: (Hypothyroidism, Single A1298C MTHFR, Endometriosis, ANA neg)
DH- 42. (amazeballs) :wiggle:
Married since 2005. TTC 60 months before finally getting our positive!

2 Lap Surgeries, 3 HSGs, 4 rounds of Clomid, 3 IUI's, 1 IVF cancelled (cysts) = all :bfn:

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: FET & supplements

Postby Danaa » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:31 am

I'm interested in the same thing.I read online taht eating avocado and olive oil can help with ivf.If anyone knows something pls share with us.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EvergreenGal » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:56 am

I didn't take any supplements outside of what was specifically prescribed by my RE. They had me on a few different vitamin supplements, and warned against mixing other supplements or herbs in without letting them know due to the possibility of counteracting what they were trying to do.
EvergreenGal

Postby ABelle » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Danaa, I do remember eating avacados, sweet potatoes, and pineapples during our IVF in 2014. But I was also doing gluten, dairy, soy, and caffeine free. So I was doing everything humanly possible to increase our chances. Accupuncture and chiropractor too, so who knows what made it work but it did! We were only able to freeze 1 Day 6 embryo so we are planning a FET with my next period, if all continues going well.

Are you planning on doing an IVF cycle soon?
Me {Anne}- 33 :hi: (Hypothyroidism, Single A1298C MTHFR, Endometriosis, ANA neg)
DH- 42. (amazeballs) :wiggle:
Married since 2005. TTC 60 months before finally getting our positive!

2 Lap Surgeries, 3 HSGs, 4 rounds of Clomid, 3 IUI's, 1 IVF cancelled (cysts) = all :bfn:

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to IVF