Embryo Transfer 5/16

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Embryo Transfer 5/16

Postby ABelle » Sun May 15, 2016 1:55 pm

If there's anyone out there wanting to help me wait out this embryo transfer please join in! I have a feeling I'm going to need lots of encouragement to refrain from POAS!!! Anyone else close to transfer date?
Me {Anne}- 33 :hi: (Hypothyroidism, Single A1298C MTHFR, Endometriosis, ANA neg)
DH- 42. (amazeballs) :wiggle:
Married since 2005. TTC 60 months before finally getting our positive!

2 Lap Surgeries, 3 HSGs, 4 rounds of Clomid, 3 IUI's, 1 IVF cancelled (cysts) = all :bfn:

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Embryo Transfer 5/16

Postby MaineBaby » Mon May 16, 2016 7:12 pm

I had my transfer this morning (5/16) and am on this site right now because I'm already wanting to test hahaha. My husband said to me tonight "how long until we know of this worked?" And I just said "welcome to the TWW buddy!!!" I haven't even bought tests yet so I'm hoping I can hold out for at least a week before buying any. My post op is on the 26th. FX for our beans to be sticky!!
Me: 31 DH: 28, MFI due to chemotherapy
TTC #1 since April 2014
April 2014: Failed unmedicated IUI
May 2014: Failed unmedicated IUI
December 2015: Failed IUI with Clomid
IVF starting May 2016
MaineBaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ABelle » Mon May 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Hahaha. I've been snoozing off and on all this afternoon. I could get used to this bed rest thing! I just ordered some FRER pregnancy tests on amazon. In a perfect world, I'd like to wait until sunday to test but I'm sure I won't be able to wait that long! My blood work is also 5/26. Do you have any other kiddos at home? Glad we can go thru this wait together!
Me {Anne}- 33 :hi: (Hypothyroidism, Single A1298C MTHFR, Endometriosis, ANA neg)

2 Lap Surgeries, 3 HSGs, 4 rounds of Clomid, 3 IUI's, 1 IVF cancelled (cysts) = all :bfn:

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MaineBaby » Tue May 17, 2016 4:28 am

Haha, I know. I binge watched some stupid tv show yesterday and it was great!! I am going into work today but it's our company retreat so it will be very low key, no stress. Kind of wish I could have taken the whole week! I don't have any kiddos at home yet, just a very snuggly fur child (foxhound) :) how about you? Good idea to order tests from Amazon bc they are so darn expensive!
Me: 31 DH: 28, MFI due to chemotherapy
TTC #1 since April 2014
April 2014: Failed unmedicated IUI
May 2014: Failed unmedicated IUI
December 2015: Failed IUI with Clomid
IVF starting May 2016
MaineBaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ABelle » Tue May 17, 2016 8:24 am

I am on bed rest until noon-ish today then light activity. No heavy lifting until pregnancy test. I took off tomorrow too just to be safe. Yes, we do have a little one at home. He is 17 months old. (so no lifting to pick him up, it's gonna be hard!) He was conceived when we did our fresh IVF cycle and transfer in March of 2014. We were only able to freeze one embryo with that cycle so here we are using our last little baby.

So you just finished a fresh IVF cycle? How many days after fertilization were you when they transferred? 3 or 5dt? How many did you transfer?

And Amazon seemed to be the cheapest for the FRER pregnancy tests. I got a pack of 3 for less than $13!!! (Plus, I have some cheapie ones here that I might use later if I do end up getting a positive on the FRERs)

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to IVF