FALL FET Buddies

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

FALL FET Buddies

Postby blessed1103 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Hello,

I had a FET done on 9/22, and anxiously waiting for the results. I wanted to see if there's anyone else who wants to join in the exciting/nerve wrecking TWW.
I have a beautiful 2 yr old girl from IVF#1 in 2014. We're trying for baby #2 with our frozen embryos. We did FET #1 in July (transferred 1), and it didn't take. According to the doctor, everything looked perfect, but for some reason, it didn't work for us. She says that the embryo may have had chromosomal issues (which cannot be seen with microscope), and my body probably rejected it. So here we are again. FET#2 is bit harder because I'm on PIO shots everyday. With FET #1 I was on PIO every 3 days along with suppositories. These shots can be really painful sometimes. Again, doctor said everything looks great - lining of the uterus is nice and thick, and embryo quality is excellent. But I cannot be so hopeful since my last cycle with the same scenario failed. Plus, I don't have any symptoms other than feeling heavier and bloated.
Today is day #5 since the blastocyst transfer, and I may do HPT either tomorrow or day after. I got my first ever BFP from the IVF 6dp 5dt. However, I'm really scared to see big fat negative results as I did in the first FET cycle. I'd love to share the TWW journey with anyone on the same boat!
blessed1103

Re: FALL FET Buddies

Postby Puddles-O-Cuddles » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Hey blessed!
Feel free to join us over at the "Fall IVF" board! How's your TWW going?! Fingers crossed for you!
Me, 32; Mild Endo, cystic ovaries, wonky hormones
DH, 32; High count, low motility % and low morphology
TTC #1 since Summer '15

IUI with Clomid(100mg), Estridol - April 2016 - BFN
IVF/FET #1- July/August/September - 2 embryo transfer -
BFN with no frozen embryos left
IVF/FET #2- November/December - Single embryo transfer scheduled for Dec 21st!
5dpt BFP! Beta #1 9dpo: 39.9; Beta #2 12dpo 135!
m/c at 7 weeks.
FET#3 scheduled for March 14th
Puddles-O-Cuddles
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby blessed1103 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:33 am

Hi Puddles,

I just posted hpt pics in Fall IVF board....Thanks for the invitation. I haven't read everyone's postings yet, but wish you nothing but the best in this journey!
blessed1103

Postby Puddles-O-Cuddles » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

I'll assume that means congrats are in order!?!

May I ask you a question about your failed Fet, since I just had one in September? I started my period September 19th...and I'm still bleeding a little bit (enough to ruin a pair of underwear, but not much more than that per day!) I asked my new doc if that was normal and she said it can be...did you experience this at all?
Me, 32; Mild Endo, cystic ovaries, wonky hormones
DH, 32; High count, low motility % and low morphology
TTC #1 since Summer '15

IUI with Clomid(100mg), Estridol - April 2016 - BFN
IVF/FET #1- July/August/September - 2 embryo transfer -
BFN with no frozen embryos left
IVF/FET #2- November/December - Single embryo transfer scheduled for Dec 21st!
5dpt BFP! Beta #1 9dpo: 39.9; Beta #2 12dpo 135!
m/c at 7 weeks.
FET#3 scheduled for March 14th
Puddles-O-Cuddles
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to IVF