Hysteroscopy and April 2017 IVF (First cycle)

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hysteroscopy and April 2017 IVF (First cycle)

Postby Rebecca_m2014 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Hi everyone,

Just a little background: we tired for 1 year before we seeks help. After having an HSG done they realized that I had a very big septum in my utuerus. They decided to do a hysteroscopy and larpascopy. I did have mild endometriosis and after trying natural and IUI nothing seemed to work. My doctor had another HSG testtome and there was still some septum left and she said I would need another hysteroscopy done before we can move forward. Well After one entire year of all the timed schedules we decided to take a break due to all the stress and having a blessing another way. I did not go through with another surgery. Well now another year has passed and we decided to give it another shot but through ivf. I have my surgery for hysteroscopy scheduled for January and my IVF cycle scheduled for April! I would like to know how many have gone through this and what they did to get a positive the first time around. Also what did you eat to help? I recently changed my diet and started working out. (2 mile runs in the morning). How many IVFs did it take for you to get your do? I would love to have a buddy for this! Thank you I'm advance and baby dust to all. ❤️
Rebecca_m2014

Re: Hysteroscopy and April 2017 IVF (First cycle)

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:03 am

Hey there and welcome!
I had a diagnostic histeroscopy a few years ago,very easy procedure.
I have read tons of stories with positive outcomes after a histeroscopy and a septum removal.
Everything is going to be ok.
As for diet,low carb,low sugar,lots of fruits and veggies,lots of proteins,avocado is supposed to help with egg quality and olive oil as well.
If you haven't already start taking folic acid,prenatal vitamins and if ur older than 30 I would start taking q10 to help out with egg quality.
My first ivf try was a success but I lost it shortly after.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Rebecca_m2014 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Danna,
I have had the surgery before but have to go through it again as my septum was huge and they did not get t all out the first try. I already am taking folic and prenatals as well. I'm not a fan of Avacado but I'm sure I can find a way to like it. Thank you for the tips and advice. Also I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure that wasn't easy at all!!!
Rebecca_m2014

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:33 pm

It was not easy,it was my first bfp since I was almost 19 but I had to stay strong and move forward.
You are on the right track,I hope you get that bfp!
Good luck to you !
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to IVF