March Transfer Anyone?

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: March Transfer Anyone?

Postby Mama-in-cahoots » Thu May 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Johnnyswifey- Im truly very sorry this has happened to you again. I'm really saddened for you. I understand this is a difficult time but is there any way the Dr. can do a biopsy to find out why you miscarried?

I hope you find the strength to continue and never give up your on your dream :hugs:
About us:
Me - 36 - Ovarian cysts and Endo
DH - 43 - Low motility
DD born 06/2012
TTC#2 since July 2013

IUI x4 All BFN

IVF #1 ICSI
19 March '15 - BFN
FET
May 12 - embryos arrested

Natural BFP!!!
Natural loss 9 weeks

IVF #2- ICSI
February '16 -BFN

April 29 - Full Immune/Genetic testing
Diagnosed with Thrombophilia with MTHFR Mutation

Dec '16 Surgery to remove Endo

IUI #5
Jan '17 - BFN

IVF #3- ICSI
6dp5dt - BFP :jump:

Daily: Heparin / Aspirin / Prednisolone/ Folate / PIO

Mama-in-cahoots
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Beitun2me » Thu May 18, 2017 1:10 am

Hey Ladies, thought I would give an update. I saw My OB today had an ultrasound I'm 11 weeks 5 days. I fet to stop oral progesterone next week and will restart baby aspirin and take prenatals. I also had a blood test called Progenity which checks for any chromosomal or genetic defects and will tell my baby's gender as an added bonus! It takes 8-10 days for results, I'm praying for normal and healthy results . I've attached my latest ultrasound pic.My baby was kicking and moving during ultrasound, it brought tears to my eyes. I hope all is well with everyone else, keep us posted on what's going on.
Attachments
2017-05-18 03.09.20.jpg
Ultrasound 11 weeks 5 days
2017-05-18 03.09.20.jpg (27.87 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
Beitun2me
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mama-in-cahoots » Mon May 22, 2017 12:03 am

Hey Beitun- congrats on a great scan! Your test sounds very similar to the Harmony test, mine is on the 30th. Doc told me IVF babies have a 2% increased chance of something being wrong, I was expecting it to be higher.
So here's hoping for healthy reports for both of us!
We're also going to find out the gender but we're going to do a cake reveal party with family, that is once we know all is healthy. What are your plans?

Have we lost Frozen and Hope? If you're still reading along, we hope all is going well with your pregnancies.

Here's my 10 week scan:
Attachments
IMG_0800.JPG
10w5d
(186.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
About us:
DH - 43 - Low motility
DD born 06/2012
TTC#2 since July 2013

IUI x4 All BFN

IVF #1 ICSI
19 March '15 - BFN
FET

Natural BFP!!!
Natural loss 9 weeks

IVF #2- ICSI
February '16 -BFN

IUI #5
Jan '17 - BFN

IVF #3- ICSI

Mama-in-cahoots
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Doodlemae » Mon May 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Beit and Mama!!! Love the pics..sooooo cute!! I hope everyone is doing well! I have not updated in a while so I figured I would stop by...went for my sonohysterogram today and the doc found a small polyp in my uterus that she wants to remove on my next cycle. I was SUPER bummed today and not looking forward to the procedure and having to be put to sleep to remove it! I am super crampy and uncomfortable from todays procedure. So just another bump in the road to slow the process down some more...shocker!! I guess I didnt come this far to give up now...but I sure do have bouts of frustration and doubt!
Me 28
DH 38- varying count and motility
TTC 2 years
6/16 IUI #1 50 mg clomid BFN
7/16 IUI #2 100 mg clomid cancelled
8/16 IUI #3 100 mg clomid BFN

October 2016 IVF-ICSI #1
11/7- 26 eggs retrieved
11/12- 4 blastocysts frozen
Transfer cancelled OHSS risk

FET scheduled for 3/26!

Transferred a 3AA blast on 3/26 :D
Doodlemae
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Beitun2me » Thu May 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Mama - I love the ultrasound picture! It's so exciting! I wanted to do the cake reveal but my hubby wanted to know today so we decided to open the envelope today, lol!

Doodle- Don't be discouraged, I had to get a polyp removed for my fresh cycle, it actually can help the baby implant because that spot will be like an endo-scratch.

As for me I got my genetics test back today everything is normal and we're having a GIRL! I was so shocked because I really thought I was having a boy. So now I can start really shopping. Unfortunately I can't return all the baby boy stuff I've purchased, lol!
Beitun2me
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Frozen1xx3xy » Fri May 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi guys.... sorry I have been MIA as well.... I was feeling so sick and tired..... I stopped the PIO early at 11.5 weeks....I think I may be starting to feel a little better.. I hope.... I also got my Harmony test back today! We are having a boy!!!
Frozen1xx3xy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Beitun2me » Sat May 27, 2017 7:52 am

Frozen I'm so glad you're starting to feel better! So you're having a boy, I'm so happy for you! I really wanted a boy, but maybe next time. I actually stopped PIO a few weeks ago and was taking oral progesterone up until yesterday, now I'm on Aspirin and prenatal vitamins only. And I do feel a lot better. Make sure to keep us posted!
Beitun2me
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mama-in-cahoots » Sun May 28, 2017 12:22 am

Doodle - great to hear from you. Please don't be too bummed about the polyp because finding that and removing it is a step closer to getting your baby. Keep the hope alive!

Beit / Frozen - congrats on your Harmony test, you both must be so relieved all is okay and you now know the gender of your baby... so, Happy Shopping!!

I have my Harmony test on Tuesday and we will do a gender reveal on my daughters birthday, 16th June. I'm also starting to feel better, I'm in my 12th week so I hope it continues!
About us:
DH - 43 - Low motility
DD born 06/2012
TTC#2 since July 2013

IUI x4 All BFN

IVF #1 ICSI
19 March '15 - BFN
FET

Natural BFP!!!
Natural loss 9 weeks

IVF #2- ICSI
February '16 -BFN

IUI #5
Jan '17 - BFN

IVF #3- ICSI

Mama-in-cahoots
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Beitun2me » Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Mama I'm happy you're feeling better now. I know it is so exciting waiting to find out what gender you're having! We couldn't wait to find out so the day my hubby and I got the results we caved in and looked, LOL! In other words my hat goes off to being able to wait for your reveal party! Make sure to update us when you get your results!
Beitun2me
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mama-in-cahoots » Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 am

Hello ladies,

I hope you're all doing well?

Nuchal scan went really well yesterday and the fluid behind baby's neck measures only 1,4mm which is a good indicator and gives me a little reassurance until the Harmony results come back. Dr told me to call on Tuesday next week but that's my birthday and not the day I want to hear any news, so we will call on Wednesday.
Baby was moving a lot and is so big that the dr had to scan bit by bit. My picture isn't so clear this time around and baby was facing us so no profile can be seen but if you turn pic to the right, you can see it's little face, I'm so in love! Next scan in 4 weeks :D

Hope - I'd love to hear your update if you're still following?
Attachments
IMG_0801.JPG
(147.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet
About us:
DH - 43 - Low motility
DD born 06/2012
TTC#2 since July 2013

IUI x4 All BFN

IVF #1 ICSI
19 March '15 - BFN
FET

Natural BFP!!!
Natural loss 9 weeks

IVF #2- ICSI
February '16 -BFN

IUI #5
Jan '17 - BFN

IVF #3- ICSI

Mama-in-cahoots
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Royal623 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello ladies! I'm not sure if you remember but I also had a transfer done in march which ended with a negative beta. I got on here to post in the may transfers as we did another FET this past Sunday but I seen this thread was still going! So, I thought I'd stop by and say Congrats, love seeing the ultrasounds pictures! I just got my first BFP today 5dp5dt with our last embryo. This cycle felt so different compared to the last one!
Royal623
Friend

Postby Beitun2me » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:43 am

Mama- that's wonderful news, so glad everything is going great. I love the ultrasound pic. Are you thinking about doing 3d/4d once you get further along? I'm debating if I will or not.

Royal - great to hear from you, and CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP! You know I got pregnant with my last embryo and I'm 14 weeks now. So keep us posted!
Beitun2me
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mama-in-cahoots » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing?

Royal - massive congrats to you, what a happy ending :)

Beitun- We had our gender reveal at the weekend and we're having a BOY! :babyb: :hb:
All clear on the Harmony results too... So happy!
About us:
DH - 43 - Low motility
DD born 06/2012
TTC#2 since July 2013

IUI x4 All BFN

IVF #1 ICSI
19 March '15 - BFN
FET

Natural BFP!!!
Natural loss 9 weeks

IVF #2- ICSI
February '16 -BFN

IUI #5
Jan '17 - BFN

IVF #3- ICSI

Mama-in-cahoots
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Beitun2me » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:43 am

Mama- Congratulations, you're having a beautiful boy!Royal - I'm happy for you, hope all goes well!

As for me I'm just working on planning my baby shower. Actually 2 cousins and 2 bffs, are planning it, but I wanted to help choose the venue. Now between this weekend and next I'm going to try completing my baby registry. I'm thinking I'll have my shower September23rd or September 30th. Hope everyone is doing well, keep me posted!
Beitun2me
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mama-in-cahoots » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:07 am

Hey Beitun, how's pregnancy going for you? You must be close to the 20 week mark now? I'll be 18 weeks on Thursday and I don't know where the time has gone. I hope the next 20 weeks fly by too because this won't feel real until baby boy is in my arms.

You're so organised... I've only just allowed myself to buy a couple of boy things for his wardrobe! I don't think I'll be having a baby shower this time, all my good friends are in England and they don't really have showers here in Germany - time they caught on!
I have placenta praevia but other than a bit of pressure down there it's not causing any concern. Cervix is still long and closed and I'm expecting it to move away as my uterus grows.

I know our thread has completely died down but if any of our girlies are still following it would be nice to have an update.
About us:
DH - 43 - Low motility
DD born 06/2012
TTC#2 since July 2013

IUI x4 All BFN

IVF #1 ICSI
19 March '15 - BFN
FET

Natural BFP!!!
Natural loss 9 weeks