April IVF anyone?

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: April IVF anyone?

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Ahh pandagrl, if you feeling this way take another month off to help normalize everything. Dont rush your self to fast after this cycle my doc would recommend at least two cycle before starting a new one.
As for me came from work so stress and irritated, dont know if the estrace is making me feel rush, like i have alot in my plate and the days are too close to start this cycle. Im nurvous i want everything to just be right. ;( i know i have like 4 weeks to go hopping everything will be ok then.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi pandagrl, any update? Is your level below 5? How are you doing? Im having such a hard time remembering to take the estrace in the am. Grrrr
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Oh pandagrl i lost you once again. Are you ok? Any update? I know its very hard. Im so glad for this page. It help me continue every thing i read a success story one day we will update with goodnews.

I have a concern. Went to the dentist and i have an infection in my root canal that i didnt now. He said its common to happen especially if the tooth was not treated properly. He said that infection can be spread and made it sound like you can get ver sick. Thst problem i have is that the earliest i can be taken care is in September and my ivf procedure is already started. Do you think it will have a negative impact on getting a positive outcome. I dont want to stop now and i also dont want to say anything to my doc. I wanna cry
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby pandagrl » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:57 am

Hi McGlupe, sorry for the disappearance.

Have you told your RE about the root canal? I think you should tell them. I know you don't want to delay things, I completely understand, but you also want to make sure that everything is perfect for your IVF. Or have you considered trying to find another dentist that can do the root canal this month? I hope there is someone else who can do it before September... What else is going on? How are you feeling on the estrace? Do you know when your period will come?

Had my HCG level test last week, -1! So I am good to go. Tomorrow we have our "nursing appointment" where we go in just to sign all the consent forms and so the nurse can do the injection training with us (not that I need training, I'm already an injection pro :D )
Me 41, SO 46

IUI #1 - 8/2015 - BFP but miscarried
4 more IUI's in 2016, all BFN

IVF - ER 3/3/2017 - canceled cycle (partner couldn't produce sperm - almost killed him)
9 eggs frozen
5/2/2017 - 6 eggs made the thaw and all fertilized
5/7/2017 - 1 embryo transferred - BFN
2 frosties remaining

7/22/2017 - natural BFP - chemical
8/21/2017 - another natural BFP :omg:

pandagrl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to IVF