Review on egg donation places in Broward County please

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Review on egg donation places in Broward County please

Postby tbjockfl » Fri May 12, 2017 10:30 am

Hello,

I'm researching some information as far as donating my eggs. I was looking at IVF Florida Associates and they have several clinics. Not finding very many good reviews about them, according to the women who have gone in there for IVF, so I can only imagine what they would be like towards their egg donors.

I'm not putting my eggs to use at the moment, being in nursing school and working part time.. and I really want to help someone else who can't conceive.

Does anyone have any experience with dealing with this company? Or have any suggestions as to who to goto? It's really important to me that I'm dealing with a company who won't just treat their IVF clients like they're cash cows in a production line..which is kind of what this IVF Florida place seems to be like according to the few reviews I've read.

And do any egg donors have any advice (whether good or bad)? How was the process from start to finish, and did you have any complications or long term effects from it?
tbjockfl

Re: Review on egg donation places in Broward County please

Postby Danaa » Fri May 12, 2017 10:54 am

Im sorry I can't help but I do want to thank you for what you are doing!!!
God bless you!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Frozen1xx3xy » Thu May 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi there.... I just wanted to let you know that I had a wonderful experience with IVF of Florida....I am 11 weeks pregnant after my 1st cycle. I saw DR Marc G.... he is awesome! I felt like I was given such personalized care!! Dr. G always called me back personally when I called with questions during my cycle..... You can't trust the reviews on the internet.... They are top notch and got me pregnant on the 1st try!!! Their facilities are beautiful and their lab is as high tech as it gets!! They even have a embryo-scope.... and there are only 3 in the country.... I can't say enough good things about them!
Frozen1xx3xy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mimimama » Tue May 30, 2017 12:40 am

Frozen1xx3xy - great news, congrats
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IVF