Ivf out of pocket

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Ivf out of pocket

Postby AD0615 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:46 am

New here husband and I are doing ivf and paying100% out of pocket. Any suggestions or tips on gonal-g 450 pen I am not seeming to find a reasonable price. Is there discount programs out there besides compassionate care? Any help advice greatly appreciated!!!!
AD0615

Re: Ivf out of pocket

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:59 am

Im also 100 out of pocket and i order my medication from ivfpharmcy and fast ivf. I save more than 50 percent. Good luck
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:17 am

For this very matter we preferred signing all-inclusive package with the clinic. Opting for money refund in case of failure. Moreover services and meds are included into price. We went for more affordable prices but had to move overseas. Ivf is too expensive here home. Good luck with your research! Sending you sticky positive vibes!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alana90 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:12 am

Yes, there are many discount packages available.
And more often there are certain facilities that are provided on the package.
You must look for treatments which are based on the proper agreement.
Such expensive treatments must not be done without agreement.
The fertility clinics that offer you a clear agreement is trustworthy.
Often I have come across with the cases where no agreements were and they had a massive loss of money.
Just make a wise decision.
Look for packages they are offering. There would be details of services they would provide.
Good luck.
Alana90

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:53 am

Yep, Alana90, I'm with you. Here are more details on the packages offered.
So each package covers EVERYTHING outside the plane tickets:
Medical treatment (they have no age limits only health ones for the treatments).
Egg donor fee (their donor database contains more than 600 young healthy donors with proven fertility).
Medications needed.
Services of the manager in charge of the program.
Accommodation.
Meals.
Transportation.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kendell bling » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:30 am

I guess there is a promotional price. Or it was a discount. I can't seem to remember. I have a question for you. Did you sign a contract with the clinic? It is very important. The reason is what if it fails? Your money will be wasted. I was worried about this thing as well. I contacted the clinic. They ensured me success. They have a contract. It had everything written down. If one cycle fails. They will offer me multiple cycles. In the same price. I guess this was enough for me. It was a security for the money I spent.
Kendell bling

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:23 am

The clinic we've recently passed donor egg ivf offers:
1 IVF cycle for EUR 4,900.
2 cycles for EUR 6,900 (EUR 3,450 per cycle).
5 cycles for EUR 9,900 (EUR 1,980 per cycle).
The peculiarity of all packages is all-inclusive basis. Depending on the package you choose, you can get:
Unlimited number of attempts. It means that in case of failure they’ll be trying again and again until they're successful. It’s doesn’t require any extra fees. All medical examinations. Even if you have already been examined in other clinics and the reason of unsuccessful treatment wasn’t determined, they will do extra checkups in order to make treatment effective.
All packages include all medications for hormonal stimulation in framework of your program, vitamins, medical expenses and services of medical staff. Legal service: assisting in getting all documents in civil status registry office and embassy, translations, lawyer service, assisting of a manager at all stages of your program, etc. Large base of egg donors. You can choose donor on your own. They usually start the program just after signing up contract with no wasting time on searching for a donor. DNA & PGD testing. Pediatrician supervision & babysitter.
In my opinion all this is worth considering. Feel free to PM me for more info. GL!!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to IVF