2018 Ivf babies

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Ivf babies

Postby Nickysy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:08 pm

Beth: Yay. Awesome news. Hoping you are feeling good. Keep us posted.

AFM, beta in coming week. I am nervous.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Pleasethistime » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:20 am

pandagrl wrote:Danaa!!!! YES! Congrats, I'm so happy for you! I can definitely see it, looking forward to seeing it get darker as the days pass. I'm so so happy!

And I just got my panorama blood test results and not only is everything okay with the baby chromosomally but we are having a GIRL! I had a feeling it was a girl, and I'm so thrilled :future baby girl: :D

Pandagrl i am so happy for you!! i checked back to see how you are doing and see you are having a girl?! Congrats!! When is your due date? I'm having a boy on 24/01.

Wishing all you other ladies the best of luck. I think from our forum everyone is now pregnant so i'm sure you all will be very soon!

Baby dust to all!
Pleasethistime

Postby Danaa » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:00 am

Beth wonderful news,keeps us updated!!
Eoe hello:)
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BethH » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:09 am

5 mature eggs and 4 fertilized with IVF.
Praying for the best.
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Nickysy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:06 pm

Keeping you in my prayers Beth! Grow embabies grow
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BethH » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Thanks
This whole process is stressful
We had 4 eggs that were immature, I wonder if that's just me or if there was something off with my trigger.

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:56 am

BethH wrote:Thanks
This whole process is stressful
We had 4 eggs that were immature, I wonder if that's just me or if there was something off with my trigger.

Beth sadly there is no way of knowing for sure bcs only ur doctor can tell you this but half of the eggs immature doesn't really sound normal to me but then again I'm no doctor and each body works a certain way.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 am

Beth same thing happen to me went in for egg retrival with about 18 follicles and only 7 were mature all 7 fertilized with isci and 5 made it to freze.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BethH » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:43 am

Thanks Danaa and MG - I figure depending on how things go I will be able to get more information. Really hoping I have something to transfer this week.

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby pandagrl » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Em - I'm so sorry, I hope you find a way to keep chasing your dream.

Please - it's nice to hear from you! I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well and that you're having a little boy in the new year. How exciting! If all goes well I should be delivering in early May. Fingers crossed :)

Beth - that's an okay fertilization report but I hope they can give you some ideas for why almost half the eggs weren't mature (it could be the protocol, the trigger, overall egg health, etc.). I'm sending your 5 embies lots of love and support so they can grow. If the ones you have do well it won't matter that the other eggs weren't mature. I'm praying you end up transferring a growing little emby this week, good luck.
Me 41, SO 46

IUI #1 - 8/2015 - BFP but miscarried
4 more IUI's in 2016, all BFN

IVF - ER 3/3/2017 - canceled cycle (partner couldn't produce sperm - almost killed him)
9 eggs frozen
5/2/2017 - 6 eggs made the thaw and all fertilized
5/7/2017 - 1 embryo transferred - BFN
2 frosties remaining

7/22/2017 - natural BFP - chemical
8/21/2017 - another natural BFP :omg:

pandagrl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bbelanger91 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello Ladies :)

Danaa- I am jumping for joy out of my seat for you!!!!!!!! :) :) Congrats! I knew it would happen!!! Can't wait to hear your updates!

Em-My heart breaks for you. Never give up! You will will become a mommy. When you put yourself through this process and put your body and mind through the torture, you are meant to be a mom because you will go through anything to have your baby. Please continue to post and I will be praying for you.

Beth- That is still good numbers! Don't get discouraged you will get your embies!! Have you heard how many made it to blast? Im fxed for you!!!!

mglupe- I cant wait to hear your good news next! After everything you have been through it will be amazing to hear the joy coming your way.

panda-A GIRL!!!!!!!! THATS AMAZING!!!! (boy or girl would be great, but a GIRL) I am so happy for you! :) You will have a blast

Nickysy- I'm praying for you! All will go well I'm sure of it :)

AFM, I have FINALLY recovered. Thank you all for your recommendations. I did just that! I just found out today that out of the 7 that fertilized, 3 made it to blast and freeze. Embryo 1-D5 is graded AA, Embryo 3-D6 is graded AB and Embryo 7-D5 is graded BB. My AF just came today so I am on CD1. I will be on BC pills again until my appt on the 25th. Hopefully we can schedule the transfer at that appointment. Thanks for your support guys. It really means a lot.
Me: 26 - DH: 29 - TCC #1 Since July 2012
I have severe PCOS, Hypothyroidism, Insulin Resistance, High Blood Pressure
6 Rounds of Clomid, BFN
2 Rounds of Femera, BFN
IVF #1-Fall of 2017
8/25-CD 1
8/27-BC until 9/17
9/18 Suppression Check- All good!
9/21 Start Stims
10/8 Egg Retrieval
10/9 13 Eggs Retrieved
10/10 7 Eggs have Fertilized-Doing a FET. Will know how many made it to freeze on Friday.
10/16 3 Eggs made it to blast and freeze! Egg 1-AA, Egg 3-AB, Egg 7-BB The first 2 made it on Day 5 the last one made it on Day 6
10/18 For the first time in my life, my BP is finally normal! 128/74, my thyroid is within perfect range, and I have lost 7 lbs without even trying! Things are falling into place! I take this as a good sign :)
10/25 Post-Op Appt
12/6 FET Scheduled at 8AM! :)
bbelanger91
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi everyone, i finally was abel to speak to my doc office and my embies are good. They are safe!!! What a relief im so ready to get them in the oven to cook jijiji. Will i have some concern and i express it to them. Period was 7 days late and when it finally came it was only for one day. I cant believed this. Why? No explain reason. I ask them what are the different protocol for transfers and i once again was given the same option 5 day femara or clomid trigger and 5 day later transfer. I really feel i need something else my lining seam to be the problem why cant they get this. Im scare to transfer two perfect embroy and loose them.
Can you tell me what eas your protocal for FET please maybe i will be able to ask more about it. I dont wNt to trigger. I will more like it to be more manipulated making sure i have a good lining with estrace
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:17 am

Mglupe hugs I know how frustrating this is especially not having a doctor that is cautious and involved,first of all you need to have a scan done this cycle around cd12-17 to see how ur lining looks on a natural cycle and after that you can choose to have an medicated FET like i had,meaning you have a scan on cd3 and depending on ur doctor you may have a shot to shut down ur ovaries the cycle prior to the transfer on cd21 or just start the Estrogen on cd2-3 when you will have ur baseline scan,and once ur lining is nice and thick you will start progesterone,preferably vaginal to keep the cervix nice and closed,Im doing a vaginal cream twice a day but if you must use utrogestan or something similar you will have it like 3-4times a day bcs it doesn't absorb that good,and depending on ur embryos day 3 or day5 you will have the transfer 3-5days after you started progesterone BUT with protocol you will have to keep up with Estrogen and progesterone until week 10-12 of pregnancy bcs your body won't make anything naturally,is a bit of a hassle and it can get expensive but believe me is sooo fuckinng worth it,you do decide on this scheme you must be monitored like 3-4times up until you transfer to make sure your lining is growing and honestly is not the thickness that is really important I mean it is of course but also then aspect of the lining,meaning triple stripe before you add progesterone.
I don't know what kinda of scheme ur doctor has gave you in the past but i want to say I got pregnant three times with this one plus prednisone 10mg and aspirin 100mg,what works for me might not work for everyone of course but I'm just putting it on here.
Im sure more will chime in.
We are here for you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:20 am

Well sorry my post is a nightmare filled with grammar mistakes but her in my defense i only use English here with you :)) also Im on McDonald's having a treat after I just gave blood for a second beta lol.pray for me
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby pandagrl » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 am

BB - that's great news, your embies sound just perfect! I'm so excited for your FET. And really glad to hear you're feeling better.

MG - Yes! I'm so relieved your embies are okay. I only had one FET so far and for my protocol they had me on estrogen and progesterone vaginally, 3 times a day. I didn't have to do a trigger shot but I was so confused about how they calculated the transfer date. I never really figured it out. And as you know, that was a BFN for me. Are you planning on transferring 2? It might be less risky if you transfer just 1... ? I know your late and short period is worrying but after all the trauma and shock you went through with the hurricanes, I'm honestly not surprised. Our bodies go haywire under extreme stress. I'm sure everything will get back to normal now that things are settling down.

Danaa - enjoy your treat girl! :D
Me 41, SO 46

IUI #1 - 8/2015 - BFP but miscarried
4 more IUI's in 2016, all BFN

IVF - ER 3/3/2017 - canceled cycle (partner couldn't produce sperm - almost killed him)
9 eggs frozen
5/2/2017 - 6 eggs made the thaw and all fertilized
5/7/2017 - 1 embryo transferred - BFN
2 frosties remaining

7/22/2017 - natural BFP - chemical
8/21/2017 - another natural BFP :omg:

pandagrl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to IVF