FIRST IVF Embryos

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

FIRST IVF Embryos

Postby anadreams1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello Ladies,

I wanted to know what everyones success was with first IVF. My first experience was terrible. I ended up having a lot of immature eggs and very few fertilized and only two were transferred with none to freeze. I wanted to know if anyone had similar experience first cycle and had better results afterwords?
anadreams1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: FIRST IVF Embryos

Postby Danaa » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:08 pm

I guess the outcome of another try it would depend on a close evaluation on ur previous cycle.
Why were so many immature?!wrong protocol?!
Why didn't they fertilized?!sperm problems?!why didn't you had anything to freeze?Egg quality problems?!
I think there is always a chance for improvement,I would ask all of these questions to my doctor and depending on those answers I would start a new cycle with a new approach,different protocol,q10 and supliments to improve egg quality and maybe some vitamins for ur partner.
Did they used icsi or classic fertilization?!
Good luck !!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mimimama » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:35 am

Have you considered doing acupuncture before next cycling?
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:32 am

anadreams1 wrote:Hello Ladies,

I wanted to know what everyones success was with first IVF. My first experience was terrible. I ended up having a lot of immature eggs and very few fertilized and only two were transferred with none to freeze. I wanted to know if anyone had similar experience first cycle and had better results afterwords?

We passed 2 ivf cycles with oe. Results were almost the same. Our last time they retrieved 20 eggs. Only half of them were fertilised. As for the embryo quality - this was the mix of As, Bs and Cs. Both times 5 day transfer but unfortunately resulted in BFN. The clinic we are currently with strongly recommends using donor eggs. So going for plan B..
@whenmytruerainbow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby beeny9890 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:02 am

I am so sad for the end result for you.You poor soul life can be so difficult for some people.You are so solid I swear kindly don't give up.It extremely influenced me to grin that you needed to attempt and consider again.Once again I am so sad for what happened I am certain it simply emptied the life from you.Things will show signs of improvement don't worry.Honey, I figure you ought to go for IVF if that is the thing that you want.I mean there are two or three things that would matter.I mean your body can't deliver eggs on its own.So in the event that you attempt IVF with giver eggs, I figure you can, in any case, get pregnant. Deal with yourself adores and have a group of your own.There is still a considerable measure of alternatives for you cleared out.
beeny9890
Friend

Return to IVF