First time IVF questions

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

First time IVF questions

Postby AM8 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:15 am

Hey everyone, First time posting on a forum.
I came overseas for IVF tx. Had 2 good eggs transferred on Day 2.
It's been 8 days and I was doing fine until now. Having bad dreams and feeling no symptoms and I'm getting a little worried.
Anyone else have success with day 2 transfers?
AM8

Re: First time IVF questions

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:56 am

Would really love to hear the outcome. I'm praying you've had your positive.
For me, this is another route. We passed 2 ivf cycles with oe, 2 5-day blasts placed each time. Unfortunately no luck. Took a break for emotional recovery. Currently are going plan b - donor egg. Hope for everyone's rainbow.
@whenmytruerainbow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: First time IVF questions

Postby Alana90 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:24 am

Hey, how are you doing? great to hear about your IVF transfer, Well this is the stage where you often get to feel mixed emotions. Some are good and some are bad. There is nothing to worry about. This is just so interesting stage.
And you just be waiting for the things to observe their twist and turns. Just stay calm. You need to have patience. Mentally and physically. Stress over things could make things confusing. If you would be calm all the time then you could be able to react to things appropriately. Keep an eye on the procedure.
I would like to hear the results and progress soon. Waiting for some good news. Good luck.
Alana90

Return to IVF