First time IVF questions

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

First time IVF questions

Postby AM8 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:15 am

Hey everyone, First time posting on a forum.
I came overseas for IVF tx. Had 2 good eggs transferred on Day 2.
It's been 8 days and I was doing fine until now. Having bad dreams and feeling no symptoms and I'm getting a little worried.
Anyone else have success with day 2 transfers?
AM8

Re: First time IVF questions

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:56 am

Would really love to hear the outcome. I'm praying you've had your positive.
For me, this is another route. We passed 2 ivf cycles with oe, 2 5-day blasts placed each time. Unfortunately no luck. Took a break for emotional recovery. Currently are going plan b - donor egg. Hope for everyone's rainbow.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alana90 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:24 am

Hey, how are you doing? great to hear about your IVF transfer, Well this is the stage where you often get to feel mixed emotions. Some are good and some are bad. There is nothing to worry about. This is just so interesting stage.
And you just be waiting for the things to observe their twist and turns. Just stay calm. You need to have patience. Mentally and physically. Stress over things could make things confusing. If you would be calm all the time then you could be able to react to things appropriately. Keep an eye on the procedure.
I would like to hear the results and progress soon. Waiting for some good news. Good luck.
Alana90

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey there. It's okay to be a little anxious. My advice to you would be to patiently wait. I know its far easier said than done. But still, it's the best option. Worrying isn't going to get you anywhere. I sincerely hope it works!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby beckybenson » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:01 am

Hi. Hope you are doing well. It is normal to feel this way. I think its still too early. You can take a test after a couple of days to see if you conceived or not. I really hope it works out. Till then, try to stay hopeful. Negativity can have a great impact.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:11 am

Well, AM8, how are the things going?? I'm crossing every bone in my body for it worked out this time. So you can end up with a little miracle of your own. 2ww is the hardest to survive. Waiting game is never easy. Hope to hear from you soon. Drop us a line!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:14 am

@whenmytruerainbow wrote:Would really love to hear the outcome. I'm praying you've had your positive.
For me, this is another route. We passed 2 ivf cycles with oe, 2 5-day blasts placed each time. Unfortunately no luck. Took a break for emotional recovery. Currently are going plan b - donor egg. Hope for everyone's rainbow.

Thought I could update here. We've been through de ivf cycle. They placed back 2 nice healthy 5day blasts. Sadly one vanished. Another one resulting in 12dpo bfp. This was the very first shot after two failed fresh ones with oe. Officially in my 1st trimester :D
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby HanRichie » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:10 am

feeling stressed is completely normal. IVF is a good procedure. I'm sure you'll see a success soon. The first few attempts aren't always successful. Just be patient. Don't let this bring down your hopes. Wishing you all the best!
HanRichie
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:40 am

Hey AM8! How are the things going?? I do rarely hear about day 2 transfers within clinics. Mine performs it only with 5day blasts. Though not all of the embies tend to survive until the 5th day..Another weird side of the process..Well, I truly hope your 2day embies got stuck and probably you've been already listed on those being prego :wink: May I ask where did you pass teatments?? TIA
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shenny12 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:00 am

I know after miscarriages TTC is the hardest thing. A few clinics like The European clinic is likewise giving the best administrations and settling the issues of pregnancy. My companion had her treatment at The European clinic and she is fulfilled at this point. You should go there. I am confident you will be satisfied with them. Yes, dear, I have agreed with you that the European clinic is the only clinic which can eliminate the curse of infertility from the world If people were aware of these techniques. My childhood friend Jenny had her treatment from that point. She was talking extremely positive and great about the facilities that the clinic has given to him. I wish each infertile couple gets a similar best administrations for their medications. Continue doing the great work.
shenny12

Postby beeny9890 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:55 am

Hy dear. I hope you are doing well. I am excited about your experience. I would love to wait for its results. Everybody's results are different from each other. So nobody could recommend you anything. But there are few best clinics in Europe. I had my surrogacy from there. I love their procedures. My clinic was so amazing. Now they are having their event soon. I will definitely attend that also. By seeing your post I got excited. God bless you, dear. I will surely pray for you. Take care. And keep us updates.
beeny9890

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:47 am

beeny9890 wrote:Hy dear. I hope you are doing well. I am excited about your experience. I would love to wait for its results. Everybody's results are different from each other. So nobody could recommend you anything. But there are few best clinics in Europe. I had my surrogacy from there. I love their procedures. My clinic was so amazing. Now they are having their event soon. I will definitely attend that also. By seeing your post I got excited. God bless you, dear. I will surely pray for you. Take care. And keep us updates.

Hey there! Is this event goig to be held on 3rd- 4th Nov??
I'm glad you've got the best of the experience. This is quite a rare thing with fertility center. Any cons, hun??
May I ask what stage of surrogacy are you at currently? Looking forward for some nice update :wink:
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:27 pm

It is probably because you're stress. I will suggest that you calm down and get some rest. For IVF it is very important that you stay positive. Make sure to not let negativity strike your way. I know it can be terrifying but you should always have in mind your end goal. Good luck to you. I hope you are soon going to have a BFP. However, for now, make sure you are following a healthy diet. Try to include important micro and macronutrients in your diet. Drink lots of water as well. Apart from all of this make sure the clinic you are visiting knows how to carry this process out. A good clinic will increase the chances of your success. I am saying this from my personal experience. Recently made a big decision of visiting another clinic and I honestly haven't regretted it once. I guess sometimes getting out of the comfort zone is important.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IVF