IVF newbies 2017

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: IVF newbies 2017

Postby BethH » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:41 am

Hello ladies
mglupe - 12 eggs, that's exciting :) your little one is among that lot, I know it :)
bbelanger - welcome! this process is super overwhelming, but I've found having the support of women on this forum to be incredibly helpful. You've been TTC for much longer than I have, but you have age on your side. Hopefully you'll be starting IVF soon! What part of the world are you in?
asuila - so exciting! You're almost done your first trimester :) Same question to you, what part of the world are you in?
AFM: I'm having real scheduling difficulties for starting IVF. We have to do a 3 hour orientation but I can't really get time off work for a while. I am going to try though! Might not be for another month... Oh, and I'm in Western Canada.
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - hoping for the best!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Good Mornong ladies, well didnt get what i was expecting. From 12 eggies, 7 was mature and 4 as of right now fertilized. It's not looking to good for a 5 day freeze
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BethH » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:23 pm

Hey Mglupe - you only need one!!! fingers crossed!! Are you planning for fresh or frozen transfer???

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:37 am

Frozen cycle, my lining from 10mm drop to nonexisting to 5.3mm so unable to do a fresh transfer. So i have stop all medication with the exception of the antibiotic for 6 days post egg retrical.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BethH » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:35 am

I am sorry mglupe, you did already mention it was a frozen cycle, i missed that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby bbelanger91 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello ladies! I hope all is well with you today.

Beth-hello! Thank you for your welcome. I feel extremely fortunate to have found you ladies and hear your stories and feel your support. I am located in the US, New Hampshire to be exact. Me and DH started trying before we even got married because we knew getting pregnant was going to be the most difficult thing we have ever done. I'm hoping my age and egg reserve are going to be on my side but my weight is definitely an issue I am working on. I'm on BCP until the 17th of this month and hopefully (FX) I will have my suppression check on 9/18, but it allllll comes down to how quickly insurance approves this round :/ So we will see...
But as for you hun, the scheduling can be a killer and if you have to travel far as well it can be downright impossible, however, hopefully your month with fly by and you will be able to get in there. Does your clinic allow you to do the orientation over the phone? I don't really know how it works in Canada, but we had like 2 office visits and then an orientation that lasted an hour over the phone. Maybe that's something you could ask them? I feel your pain trying to get there with work and everything.

asuila- how amazing! I am so happy for you! You definitely give the rest of us hope and I look forward to hearing your pregnancy journey. I image it really is the best feeling ever :)
Me: 26 - DH: 28 - TCC #1 Since July 2012
I have severe PCOS, Hypothyroidism, Insulin Resistance, High Blood Pressure
6 Rounds of Clomid, BFN
2 Rounds of Femera, BFN
IVF #1-Fall of 2017
8/25-CD 1
8/27-BC until 9/17[/color]
9/18 Suppression Check- All good!
9/21 Start Stims
10/8 Egg Retrieval
10/9 13 Eggs Retrieved
10/10 7 Eggs have Fertilized-Doing a FET. Will know how many made it to freeze on Friday.
bbelanger91
Friend

Previous

Return to IVF