Ivf 2ww

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ivf 2ww

Postby Debs17 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:03 am

Hi there,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm wondering if anyone can help me..
On the morning of 6dp5dt I had slight brown discharge on the tissue after going to the toilet. We was so happy because we thought that would be implantation later on in the day I started to have light bleeding.. so I thought I was getting my period ever since then I am now 10 days past, I have light bleeding on and off one time I can go to the toilet and there will be nothing and another time I go and there will be light bleeding, nothing like a normal period for me, I have slight cramps now and again but barely noticeable and no where near anything compared to period cramps.
I am sure this is not my period & I don't think this could be implantation? Has anyone had this during ivf?!
Thanks! X
Debs17

Re: Ivf 2ww

Postby Danaa » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 am

I had spotting and very light bleeding starting 7dp5dt and I was pregnant with twins.Are you on progesterone?Have you tested at all?!
I think you should get a beta done and test your progesterone levels.
Good luck
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Debs17 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:24 am

Aw wow! That's good news & congratulations!
Yeah I am on progesterone pessaries? Tomorrow is the day the clinic gave me to do the test.
I don't think we do beata tests in the uk? I'm not sure I never heard of it though!
Thanks for your reply x
Debs17

Postby Danaa » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:43 am

Ty,sadly i lost the pregnancy at 22w but is ok.
Yeah is the NHS doesn't do betas in uk but i think you can do it privately,make sure to get tested for progesterone,is very important.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to IVF