OCT FET/IVF Cycle

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

OCT FET/IVF Cycle

Postby jmendez8409 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:15 am

Hello! I just had my FET yesterday! One little embryo, it's my first time and I'm kinda nervous but more excited than anything else. Hubs and I have been trying on and off since Dec 2012...we had one failed IUI cycle and given our history decided to go straight to IVF after that. We did the IVF stim cycle in May and were able to freeze three 7 day blastocysts.(We did ICSI and PGS testing to get the best results) We did our single embryo transfer yesterday. (sorry if I'm saying some of this wrong, it's all still so new to me). And now I'm on bed rest for three days.

Would love any support and love you have to give and was wondering if anyone else was scheduled to transfer this month?

I'll be doing blood work next Thursday to find out if this little one stuck! I've also been going to acupuncture once a week since January...hoping that helps do the trick!

Good luck to everyone this month, look forward to connecting with you.
jmendez8409

Re: OCT FET/IVF Cycle

Postby Nickysy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:11 am

Hi Jmendez: Good luck to you. Your blood test is almost here. I had my first FET transfer on Oct 4. Me and hubs have been trying on and off since sep 2015. I have been diagnosed with mild endo and mild pcod, though my cycles are very regular. No issue with hubs. After 3 failed IUIs, we decided to go ahead directly with IVF. My blood test is scheduled for 19th of Oct.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.
Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Apr/May/ June 2016- on a break from ttc
July Scan- Simple cysts, slightly elevated AMH - possible PCOD
BCPs+ Metformin- August and September 2016

Trying Naturally : Since Oct 2016 again.

Feb/March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Waiting for beta
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to IVF