Student Researcher Could Use Participants

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Student Researcher Could Use Participants

Postby meburns » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello! My name is Megan Burns and I am a student at Ursinus College. I am researching women’s experiences with in vitro fertilization, specifically looking into feelings of bodily autonomy. I have created an online interview in which I ask questions about IVF and leave room for responses.

I have read a lot of literature about assisted reproductive technologies, but I would love to hear from those actually using them. I think my research can serve as an outlet for your voice. If you have time, I would appreciate reading your responses to my questions. Filling this out should take approximately 30 minutes. You can access the online interview/questionnaire by following this link:
https://ursinus.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/f ... 3rbqI09iNT
Here, you will find information about what my research entails and what I plan to do with it. Please be sure to click the “I consent” button (if you do, in fact, consent) on the first page to continue with the interview. If you do not consent, it will take you to the end of the interview.

Thank you so much for your time, and have a great day!
meburns

Return to IVF