November/December retrieval or transfer

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: November/December retrieval or transfer

Postby BuffaloMaple » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:36 am

Geeky, oh my gosh! Such good news! I’m glad you stood up for yourself, and good luck with your first day of stims. I’ll be thinking of you.

Amouna, thanks for the encouraging words!

Bb, so glad to hear from you. That sounds like a lot of pills per day so I’m not surprised they’re messing with you! I hope the PIO shot went ok last night.

Sunshine, I’m so happy your retrieval went well and excited to hear how many make it to blast! These are such long days of waiting.

I asked my RE to confirm my transfer date. They said it’s most important to transfer 5 days after the start of progesterone instead of 5 days after ovulation. So Saturday it is! Can’t wait for this weekend and to be in the tww with a few of you. :D
Me 36, DH 34
TTC #1 since Sept 2015
Me - all good except small uterine polyp removed
DH - low count < 10mil
IUI #1-5 BFN, IUI #6 cancelled
IVF #1 with ICSI/PGS, begin stims 9/24/2017
10/6 ER: 15 eggs, 11 mature, 10 fertilized via ICSI
10/12 Day 6 Report: All 10 survived/biopsied/frozen!!
10/16 PGS Results: 7 PGS normals!! 6 girls, 1 boy
Grading: 3 hatching AB Good, 1 hatching BB Good, 3 hatching BC Fair
12/9 FET #1 ...waiting
BuffaloMaple
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby bbelanger91 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:58 am

Sunhsine- I will be praying for your 3 blasts! I am sure you will get great embys! :) It is very nerve wracking so I completely understand. I can't wait to hear your update :)

Amouna- Thank you for your positive words! Your story gives us all hope. Congrats on your baby! :)

Geeky- Awesome! I am so happy for you! Hopefully the stims treat you well. Keep us posted!

Buffalo- YAY!!!! How exciting! Idk about you, but I have such good vibes for all of us lately! I will continue to pray for all of us and am sending baby dust to all! Oh and I start the shots tonight...I am a bit scared lol

AFM, I had my endocrinologist appointment this morning....that did not go like I thought it would. I officially got diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Starting next week I will be monitored every.single.week by the endo doctor. He said we would become best friends and said I have become his top priority patient. I also have a thyroid problem so I got hit with a double whammy. I will need to prick myself everyday and monitor my sugars. He said I will most definitely have gestational diabetes and then I will be on insulin..... :cry: More needles....awesome. However I do feel like I am in good hands and me and baby will be watched well and that gives me some comfort.

This journey is the longest one I've ever been on, but will be the most rewarding for sure. But I am elated that its only 5 days away :)
Me: 26 - DH: 29 - TCC #1 Since July 2012
I have severe PCOS, Hypothyroidism, Insulin Resistance, High Blood Pressure
6 Rounds of Clomid, BFN
2 Rounds of Femera, BFN
IVF #1-Fall of 2017
8/25-CD 1
8/27-BC until 9/17
9/18 Suppression Check- All good!
9/21 Start Stims
10/8 Egg Retrieval
10/9 13 Eggs Retrieved
10/10 7 Eggs have Fertilized-Doing a FET. Will know how many made it to freeze on Friday.
10/16 3 Eggs made it to blast and freeze! Egg 1-AA, Egg 3-AB, Egg 7-BB The first 2 made it on Day 5 the last one made it on Day 6
10/18 For the first time in my life, my BP is finally normal! 128/74, my thyroid is within perfect range, and I have lost 7 lbs without even trying! Things are falling into place! I take this as a good sign :)
10/25 Post-Op Appt
12/6 FET Scheduled at 8AM! :)
bbelanger91

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Geeky - good luck with stims! They honestly are not that bad, even when you have to do 3 a day. Is Estrace an estrogen supplement? I am not sure what that is. I didn't have to take anything before my stims except BC.

BB - you can make it through it! I know you can!

Buffalo - Yay! You're just 1 day before me. I'm so happy to have some people to share the TWW with!!

Amouna - Thanks! Hopefully that is us a year from now too :)
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle - Diminished Ovarian Reserve
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
December IVF - 10 eggs / 6 fertilized / Transferred 2 morulas on Day 5 / 1 4AB blast frozen on Day 6

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bellami11 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm

OMG!!! You guys probably think I am nuts but I am literally so excited for you all!!! You are making my stupid wait so much better!! I have lots of good feelings here and I cant wait to see all of those BFP’s!!!

SUNSHINE- I am sure this week is so stressfull! I am fxing for you so much!! Keep us updated as much as you can!! Lol now for the newbie questions… How was retrieval? Were you awake? Was it really painful? How are you feeling now? Sorry but you are now my retrieval-google :rofl:

BUFFALO- “Dr Google” lmao!!! He is like my god… :rofl: !! You must be so excited right now!! Im crossing all of my fingers for you too! Also I’m gonna need to know more about this “endometrium suppositories” eeeek!!! I have crowned you my suppository -google lmao! What are they for? And like maybe tmi, but I’m still gonna claim newbie here… what do they do to you?? I fear now this is in my future and like :shock: :shock: :shock: ahhhh! I cant wait to hear how everything goes with transfer!! I shall stalk

GEEKY- Lol! Thank you for wishing the right wishes for me! Surprisingly my Doctor called me himself today to tell me that the biopsy was negative!!!! He said that they will still have to do pathology on baby broid but this is a great sign! (I’m still in awe that he called me himself just to tell me! And have never been more grateful that I left the previous practice for this one!) STIMS START TONIGHT?? SO EXCITING!! EXTRA BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!! :babydustg: Please share with me all the gory details lmao!! I’m hoping for my journey to start in January and need all the info I can get! I’m totes crowning you my stim-google :rofl: !!

BELANGER- Life is but to laugh at, however I am not overdosed on hormones yet so that sunny disposition may change lol!! So exciting for the day after Christmas!! I will be fxing for you all the way but especially Tuesday! Also, what exactly is Estrace? Can you be my Estrace-google? Lol! And ummmm what kind of side-effects does one have to put up with with that???

AMOUN- Thanks for the positive words!! Hopefully that will be all of us next year!

So ladies! If my count is right we have a Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday transfer, a Stim-Queen, and a baby broid… (oh meeee lol!) Anyway!! I am so excited for you all and can’t wait for all the updates!
TTC 10 Years...
Me 39 just turned! :rofl: DH 37
Severe Male Factor
Getting ready to do our first IVF w/ICSI and PGS
Going through lots of testing right now and just found a large fibroid that needs to be removed
Cycle delayed because of it.
Surgery to remove fibroid scheduled for 12/19
fx-ing for Jan/Feb retrieval and transfer 8) 8) 8)
Bellami11

Postby Amouna87 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:59 am

Okay sorry I need to be part of this it's way too exciting to not follow lol!!

Good luck to everyone wherever you may be, it won't let me scroll back to have a proper read for some annoying reason but from what I have read

Geeky: good lick with stims! I echo sunshine, they're not that bad, I guess it depends on the woman but with me they just made me a bit more tired than usual. What ones are you on? Are you on a long protocol?

Bblanger- wow you are one strong lady. It's hard enough being faced with IVF etc but to have that ontop, really admire your positivity :) you're right this is the longest crappest journey we go on but the people we meet along the way are amazing and obviously the end goal too. You're right, at least you know you're in good hands and at least it's been diagnosed earlier rather than later so you can get yourself in ship shape for baby to snuggle up in there for 9months :)

Buffalomaple- so excited for you! Praying for a beautiful bfp in a couple of weeks time. Will you test before the official date do you think?

Bellami- i hope biopsy comes back fast and clear so you can move forward with everything :) I swear ttc is one mahoosive waiting game its the most testing time ever

Well ladies sorry for intruding again but reading all your posts just brings it all back and when i was in your shoes it was good to have the support snd insight of someone who had been through it, especially in the crazy of the TWW lol and also afterwards with testing etc so hopefully I can offer that if needed :) apart from that, I just am excited to see this thread turn into the bfp thread hehe

I'm in UK is everyone else in US?xx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby geeky_gab » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:01 am

Good morning ladies!

Buffalo, I hope your transfert went well and that you have started the TWW!

BBelanger, wow that's alot to take in... as others have said, you appear to be in good hands, and under careful monitoring which is reassuring. Are you at 4dpt? You must be so curious to test! Do you happen to know when it is realistic to POAS after transfer?

Sunshine, the RE had me take Estrace for the last 15 days of my last cycle, to take up until I start the stims.. (on CD1 of this cycle) I gathered that it was to thicken my lining before the stimulating phase? They want to do a FET after retrival.. Don't know if taking Estrace will mean I won't have to be taking progesterone...

Bellami, you are so funny, I crack a smile everytime I read your posts :D I am relieved for you that your doctor called, in person, to deliver good news, now that is awesome! Reporting on the stims : I was fine for the first two days but yesterday and today, I feel very tired and I've gained weight. I don't know if it is water retention,.. but all my clothes feel tighter.. ugh! Apart from that, not much to declare! Tired and bloated, yay! ;) I've gained 10 pounds last year, with my operation and stimulated iui cycles... I know I need to be careful with this since the doctors also insist I keep my weight down.. but my overall energy has been an issue lately. Not drinking coffee anymore certainly does not help with this!! lol

Amouna, congratulations on your baby, I am so happy for you and thank you for joining this thread with your kind words and hope, it means a lot! After the Estrace priming, I will be on my 4th dose of stims tonight, I am on 150iu Menopur and 200iu GonalF each day until I go in on Wednesday for my u/s. Then, I have to bring in an antagonist shot, just in case I am starting to O on my own. Wow, being close to O on day 6, that would be a first! They'll give me more info on what to do then.

I am writing to you from Montreal, Canada, and it is a snowy, very wintery day today. My crazy beagle baby is crying to go out. Digging in the snow is one of her favorite things to do. :rofl:
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October BFN
On to IVF! Hoping to start stims in December.
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BuffaloMaple » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Bellami, oops I spelled it wrong earlier but my suppositories are called Endometrin. They’re for progesterone support. I’m not really sure why I have to take them, I just do what I’m told haha. I’ve gotten better at inserting them, but omg tmi the discharge is absurd. Somehow watery, powdery, and sticky at the same time lol and coming out all day! No bueno.. Your surgery is coming up quick! Do you have to do anything to prepare?

Sunshine, happy transfer day!!! I hope you got a great blast report! Can’t wait to hear from you. :D

Oh Bb, I’m so sorry you have so much to deal with. Sounds like you truly are in good hands though and that is a relief. Sending lots of strength and positive vibes your way! Are you still on track to transfer on Tuesday?

Geeky, thanks! I hear ya on the coffee. I just quit for my transfer cycle too! Hang in there, you’ll be done with stims in no time. Do you have any monitoring appointments soon?

Amouna, thanks! Yes I plan on testing early! And I’m in the US (Washington state).

My transfer went great yesterday! We got to take home a picture of our embryo. I’m so nervous and excited I can barely sleep! I’m trying to rest a lot and take it easy today. I started testing out my trigger shot this morning. I’m hoping it will be out of my system by Thursday so I can officially test next weekend! My blood test is scheduled for Monday Dec 18.
Me 36, DH 34
TTC #1 since Sept 2015
DH - low count < 10mil
12/9 FET #1 ...waiting
BuffaloMaple
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi everyone!

So I had my transfer today and I’m a little discouraged and confused. I don’t have a blast report because I didn’t have any blasts. All 6 of my embryos were still growing in various stages but none of them has made it to blastocysts yet. Two were slightly past the morula stage
- 1 more than the other so they transferred BOTH.

We were like uhhh what? We swore up and down our doc would never transfer 2 and here we are!

I’m not an embryologist obviously lol so I’m really confused and don’t know what to think. The embryologist said that they looked good and divide rapidly at this stage.

I don’t know where the other 4 were but they were going to leave them be until tomorrow to see if any would make it to freeze. They were not confident.

I’m hoping my embryos just didn’t like the lab and now that two are transferred they will be happy to be home lol.

I’m a little discouraged. But I’m a twin so if I end up with twins I will be fine with that. Or one. Or none. It’s just a waiting game now.
Me (33) DH (34)
December IVF - 10 eggs / 6 fertilized / Transferred 2 morulas on Day 5 / 1 4AB blast frozen on Day 6

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bellami11 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi Ladies!

I have been stalking more than I care to admit, well except for about 4 hours today when I was yelling at the TV and watching my beloved Eagles beat the Rams! Total football/Eagles junky… No judgement!!

Amouna- Its nice that we can have someone here that has been through this! Did you do IVF or IUI? If I missed it I am sorry, I have the attention span of 7 or maybe 10 year old here lol!! Anyway, I would love to hear your story. Also, I’m in the US… JERSEY-GIRL! I shall be responsible for all the class here….

Geeky- I’m glad that I get some smiles, that makes me happy! Since you are doing FET does that mean a January transfer for you? I have short cycles (23-26 days) and am hoping, if Broid cooperates, that I get to do January STIMS (due to start my cycle, according to my app lol, January 10th) and a February FET (that cycle, once again according to my app, and Broid not messing with me, will start February 5th) Maybe we will only be a few weeks apart?? Also thank you for the STIM-report!! I shall be following closely! Tired and bloated sucksssss!! I have always had wicked pms, and tired and bloated is an anthem in my life for about 10 days every month (the 7days before AF and about 3 days during) I hope this is not some evil foreshadowing lol!! “Listen Uterus (or as I like to call her… Raptar) I’m gonna need you to get your s**t together and chill out!” But in all seriousness, weight-gain does scare me. I’m at a healthy BMI (after losing 40 pounds) but it took, and takes a lot to maintain that thanks to my jerk of a thyroid. Hopefully it’s just water, keep me posted! One more random question and this is for everyone. Did the docs tell you no caffeine? I have read so many different things on this… When I was pregnant with my now 20 year old son (on the off chance I never shared this. I had my son when I was 18. Preggo at 17. Yes unexpected, no I was not the girl in high school that “slept around,” and DH has never had a child of his own, but has raised my son with me for over 10 years… oh and Bubba (annoying nickname I gave him the day after he was born) is my only child)  it was a huge no-no. I avoided even soda, but now I read all kinds of different things that say a cup a day is actually good, even in pregnancy… hrrmmm more research needed… GOOGLE! LOL!!

Buffalo- EEEEKKK!! Im so glad transfer went well! I cant imagine the excitement! What was it like? Did it hurt? Were you awake? Anyway, Im sending so much babydust and hugs your way!! Keep us posted on everything!! Sooooo the suppositories….  That sounds awful!! Lol I shall also do what I’m told, but sheesh, can they hold the side-effects?? Lol! Surgery is next Tuesday, weird that I am excited but I am so ready to get this show on the road! Nerves are there, but excitement to get started in this journey is winning at the moment. I have to take a prophylactic dose of antibiotics starting 2 days before and for 5 days, other than that I just have to milk this and make hubs cook me dinner every nightJ  

Sunshine- Im sorry that transfer didn’t go as planned, I bet those embys just wanted to hang out with Mom and not in the lab… I am sending all my positive vibes your way!! And twins seem pretty cool… Are you an identical twin or fraternal? I am secretly hoping, if we can manage to pull off getting pregnant, that we get twins… with my age (39) I’m not sure I can go through this again in a couple of years, and would love for my child to grow up with a sibling. Hang in there, babydust is being thrown at you from every angle, rest as much as you can and keep us posted<3

Belanger- I hope everything is going well! You are one tough lady! Im glad your docs are looking after you so well! Hang in there, it sounds like you are in good hands! I will keep you in my prayers!

AFM- Im just waiting still… Hubs got me a little scared tonight, I have had this itchy rash underneath my right breast for about 3 weeks that just seems to keep sticking around, last night I woke up in the middle of the night from the itching and found these two bright red lines on the underside of my breast, I think I just scratched myself but Hubs is freaking out that I need to call the doctor, which does not help my nerves…. Just for reference, I am large B so I doubt it’s a heat rash, and wouldn’t a skin irritation be on both sides?? Ugggghhh trying not to stress myself out… I put hydrocortisone on it, hopefully its gone in the morning…
TTC 10 Years...
Me 39 just turned! :rofl: DH 37
Severe Male Factor
Getting ready to do our first IVF w/ICSI and PGS
Going through lots of testing right now and just found a large fibroid that needs to be removed
Cycle delayed because of it.
Surgery to remove fibroid scheduled for 12/19
fx-ing for Jan/Feb retrieval and transfer 8) 8) 8)
Bellami11

Postby Amouna87 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:27 am

Bellami- I did IVF, DH didn't have the best SA but we were in unexplained category so our DR thought skip straight to IVF seeing as things hadn't happened naturally for 5years...! In UK we get rounds of ivf for free on nhs if you have no other children and have been ttc for at least 3years, so we were incredibly lucky to be offered 2 fresh rounds free. Had to do a shedload of tests/small operation etc before to check all was good with me and everything seemed ok so we got the funding for it. Obviously if it works first time you lose the second round but incredibly grateful for what we got. By that time I was pretty sick of the whole 5years ttc anyways so thank God it worked. Oh no I hate it wjen dh's freak out lol, it makes you freak out more! Maybe its just an irritation from your bra? Is it on too tight? Double G's right here I'm so jealous of perky boobs lol!! It might be a reaction to your washing detergant? Hope it calms down xxx

Sunshine- I know the feeling, and I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged but the best place for your babies is in their mama!! Have faith in your babies and stay positive, they need good warm positive thoughts right now :) I know how incredible hard it is, I remember all too well- but try to distract yourself, watch movies, have sofa days, paimt nails anything to try pass the time. The embryologists know their stuff and would only transfer if they thought that was the best option. Re freezing, none of mine made it to freeze either and I remember thinking eff going through all this again when it doesn't work. Hopefully you won't need to because you'll be looking at 2 lines in. Few days! Excited for you!!

Buffalo so excited for you!! Can't wait to see thepeepee sticks lol! How much trigger did you have? 10,000? It's such a surreal feeling after transfer isn't it xx

Geeky ahh must be freezing there right now! So your scan on weds is thst your first follicle tracking scan? Sorry if you already said, won't let me scroll back to check...

AFM ladies I've nearly made it to one year with no S. E. X. Haha how bad is that?! I just have noooooo interest I swear it must be linked to all the scheduled BDing/things getting shoved up left right and centre (medical things lol!!) and then almighty rippage afterwards lol. Its really bad I actually am getting worried aboutmyself lol. DH isl like wha the hells going on I've become like a school girlanytime he mentions it I'm like ewww nooooo haha! There's the random TMI for the day lol

Sending positive thoughts and hugs xxxx
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 am

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I am trying to relax and stay positive.

Yesterday I was Dr. Googling like CRAZY and this commercial came on and caught my attention because it used the Rachel Platton song Better Place, which I love and would want to use in a nursery some day, so I took that as a good sign! Also, transferring Morulas is not uncommon. I have to think that my Dr. would not go through with a transfer if she didn't feel like it would have a positive outcome. I'll find out today about the rest of my embryos, but I don't have high hopes. This happens in women's bodies all the time, they just don't get pictures and reports about it, so I feel like whatever is meant to be is meant to be! Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

Bella- to answer your question. I was completely out for all of retrieval!

Buffalo - was the HcG out of your system? I tested this morning on a cheapie and it was the faintest line. I would feel ok about testing later this week/weekend and feeling like mine is out of my system. They say 10 days.

SO MUCH baby dust floating around in this group. I feel so great about our Christmas presents :)
Me (33) DH (34)

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BuffaloMaple » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:39 pm

Sunshine, I’m so sorry your transfer didn’t go as expected. I hope you’re feeling better about it all today. Like someone else said, I truly agree your babes will be so much happier and healthier growing inside of you instead of the lab! My embryologist on Saturday literally said “mom is the best incubator.” Big big hugs to you!! Any news yet on the other 4? Like you, my hcg was the faintest line today. I think it will be there another day or two, and I’ve heard the same thing about it taking 10 days. This weekend should be safe for us to test. Fx! Try to stay positive. I’m trying to as well. After 2+ years TTC and never a single positive hpt it’s hard for me to picture anything ever working out. I really really hope we both get our BFP this weekend!

Bellami, have you ever had an IUI? My transfer was very similar to that. All I could really feel was the speculum and my super full bladder. I will say it was the most “on display” I’ve ever felt throughout this journey! They did an ultrasound on my belly to visualize the transfer, so the privacy sheet was basically pushed up to my belly button. Grrrr! Anyways, I hope your rash sorts itself out! Have fun milking it. :wink:

Amouna, my trigger was Ovidrel 250 mcg. I’m not sure what those units mean? And yes, the most surreal feeling after the transfer. I kept saying to DH did that really just happen?! It’s been a long time coming and this whole thing was something I never thought I was capable of.
Me 36, DH 34
TTC #1 since Sept 2015
DH - low count < 10mil
12/9 FET #1 ...waiting
BuffaloMaple
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Bella- I’m an identical twin! I’m with you, a perfect scenario would be B/G twins.

One of my remaining 4 embryos did make it to blastocyst and was frozen. So that gives me positive hopes for the two that they transferred that were even further along. And now I have 3 chances. I was a little frustrated because they never called me with the cryopreservation report, I had to ask for it and I didn’t get a grade. I’ve been really happy with my clinic until ET. I never felt like I got full details on any of my embryos, even the ones the transferred.
Me (33) DH (34)

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Amouna87 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:51 am

Sundhine- amazing news about the frozen blasto!! So glad one made it, I know what you mean feeling more relaxes, with me I had quite a poor response to the drugs so only had 5eggs retrieved of which 3 fertilised of which one made it to blasto and none made it to freeze, I remember mentally gearing myself up for another round of shots and egg retrieval etc. But hopefully you won't need to set foot in that clinic again except for an eatly scan :)

Buffalo- oh so your trigger won't last too long, that's good because then we can start seeing your bfp lines and not the trigger hehe :) the whole experience is so surreal you kind of just go on autopilot and then think omg did I just do all that?!

Everyone else hi :)
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:48 am

Thanks Amouna!

I got the grading today of my leftoover blast. It is a 4AB. So that's good, I think. It's juts unique that I have a blast to grade, but the ones they transferred weren't blasts. I have no idea how to make sense of whether or not that means they would advance as well, or not. Time will tell!
Me (33) DH (34)

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to IVF