November/December retrieval or transfer

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: November/December retrieval or transfer

Postby Unina » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:45 am

How you doing today mglupe? I took a pregnancy test this morning and was negative. I was too anxious to wait and was worried about bleeding. The negative hasn't made me feel worse, thankfully. I think i feel ok because I didn't use an early detection one as it was the only one I had at home and i wasn't planning on testing this morning.

I have now bought two 4 day early detection one and I will try again tomorrow.
Unina
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 am

Good morning unina, tested this morning 4 day 22 hours post transfer negative :( i know its early but when u keep ready people getting a light positive im so ready to start seeing even a glance of pick lol. I will continue to test tomorrow morning or later tonight if i build my courage.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BuffaloMaple » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Unina, I just want to say I’m sorry for the struggle you went through last month. But I’m so happy you had a frozen embryo left to work with. I’ve read and been told by my doctor that frozen transfers are just as successful as fresh transfers these days, and now that your body is recovered from the retrieval you might be in a better position for implantation. It sounds like you’re being well taken care of by your consultant and doing everything in your power to help this baby stick. That is great!

Unina and mglupe, this is a stressful week I know. Stay positive and continue to take good care of yourselves. I’ll be praying so hard for each of your BFP!
Me 36, DH 34
TTC #1 since Sept 2015
Me - all good except uterine polyp removed
DH - low count < 10mil
IUI #1-5 BFN, IUI #6 cancelled
IVF #1 with ICSI/PGS, begin stims 9/24/2017
10/6 ER: 15 eggs, 11 mature, 10 fertilized via ICSI
10/12 Day 6 Report: All 10 survived/biopsied/frozen!!
10/16 PGS Results: 7 PGS normals! 6 girls, 1 boy
12/9 FET #1 BFP
BuffaloMaple
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:59 am

Unina you tested this am?. I tested again and Nada white white coulding be whiter lol. Ufff now im getting a little nervous what if it didnt work. My boob are not hurting any more :( not feeling nothing. Im loosing hope fast. 6dp5dt negative
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Unina » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:26 pm

@Buffalo thank you so much. Hope you are doing well and progressing nicely with the pregnancy. Ŵow it's really cool that you know what you are having with the PGS.

@mglupe try not to worry about the negative. It's still early days yet. I read in a few places that implantation can be later with FET, not quite sure why. No I didn't test today. Didn't get round to it this morning with first urine so didn't bother. I am feeling relieved that I made it to day 6 without bleeding. That's one hurdle I have crossed and i feel like I am still in the race. Thank God.

Don't loose hope! When is your OTD?
Unina
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:41 pm

OTD is too far away lol next week on the 17th and that mean more shots of progesteron and delestradiol in vein if im not preggo ;(. I will probably do a blood test on my own bye Friday if negative i will just throw my towel. Its hard when you just dont have a reason why you just cant get pregnant
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Unina » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:56 am

Mglupe don't throw in the towel until your otd. There must be logic to the reason why your test date isn't until the 17th. We are testing far too early. I took a test this morning and was negative. Once you start to test it's a downward spiral in terms of your emotions. I was affected this morning and had a little cry but you know what it's not over! I am not bleeding and my otd isn't till Sunday so I am going to hang in there till then and remain positive. Xx
Unina
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:22 pm

I know its hard everyday that passes reality start stetting in. There must be a logic reason why i dont get preggo. 9iui not once ot was positive. I even when in with more than 9 follicles on an iui cycle and nothing. Then we thought it was egg quality amd they retrive 9 7 mature 7 fertilize and 5 made it to blast graded AA we cant ask for more. I thought that maybe the sperm was not fertilizing my egg bit that was not the case. We also did assisted hatch as an extra measure. NADA ON MY END negative all day. Im so ready to jump in an airplane and see my doc its hard to just sit and wait what your inside already 90 percent know.
How are you feeling? I dont feel anything that i was prior feeling. Beside were the progesteron in oil and estrace shot area lol
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Unina » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:52 am

How are you doing mglupe? I am doing ok. On and off. I tested yesterday (day6) morning and this morning (day7) and nothing. Not even a faint line. I have felt up and down and in between with my emotions. Don't really felt much. A few cramps here and there and some back pain. Trying to prepare my mind for the worst but at same time still hopeful that I have read in numerous places that FET can take longer to show up and that there are some people who keep having negative up until the morning of gets then the beta comes back with suitable numbers. I pray that we are one of those people.

Did you have the blood test?
Unina
Friend

Postby Unina » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:03 am

I have nearly read every single comment on this thread about on "How many days post 5 day transfer did you get your BFP? It's comforting to read sometimes and not encouraging when you read about people who get BFP on day 4 but everyone is different and bodies react differently.

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a ... p5dt?cpg=1
Unina
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:38 am

Unina its hard. I tested this am once again nothing 9dp5dt I know im out. Yesterday got a migraine tipical of rf a week before although im still taken the medication as instructed i know im out. Will continue the progesteron and estrace but deap down i know im out. I called the office this morning asking to do the blood test early so i can just stop everything but with no luck. They said its to early. I know my body this journey has been to long not to know. I also read all the possible tread on 5dt and with a good percentage was no later than 7 dp5dt. I never thought this would have also fail. What went wrong. I also read that sometimes we want to blame your uterus gor not implanting but that if the egg is no good it will rejected.
I have 3 more 5 day blast and reading this my hope has gone very low. However im not ready to give up. I will see if the doc will do a back to back FET with all 3 lol. I have a feeling he will not but will just throw it at him. Was this one medicated or a natural one? I know we are warriors and we will not give up so easily. Hope to hear from you soon.
Migraine knock me out all day. Ufff i wounded how rf will be. I normaly dont have menstrual cramps nor too much bleeding. Let see when it will decide to come or if i will have to stop all medication for it to come.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Unina » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:15 am

It's bad new for me I am afraid. My period started this morning. Have used the only frozen we had left. Not sure what the next step is for me. My options are a third myomectomy, do another cycle in the UK or surrogate. It's a crazy decision to make.
Unina
Friend

Postby Unina » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 am

It's bad new for me I am afraid. My period started this morning. Have used the only frozen we had left. Not sure what the next step is for me. My options are a third myomectomy, do another cycle in the UK or surrogate. It's a crazy decision to make.
Unina
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Ahhh not fair. Never heard back from the doc office. So i just continue with the medication. Its hard to continue taken them knowing that im just longering the process. My migraine is so out of control for the past 4 days. Dont think rf will start for me unless i complety stop the medication especially when im in a high dose of estrogen pills and delestradiol.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Gem1981 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:49 am

So sorry that AF showed up Unina.. lots of hugs.
Mglupe, you are not out till AF shows! Lots of baby dust to you!
Gem1981
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to IVF