I need serious help

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I need serious help

Postby bridgetcandy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey everybody, How are you all? I need serious help. I am gaining weight day by day. No diet chart is affecting my health. I am afraid that it will make difficulties for me to conceive for number 4. Please experience person help.
bridgetcandy

Re: I need serious help

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:46 am

Hi! I'm not that experienced. Just couldn't leave your post unanswered. :hugs: If no diet helps you'd better have a good consult with your Dr. The case should be studied as the whole unit. He/she'll definitely want you to take testings to find out more. Stay strong, dear, continue healthy eating, doing sports, taking vitamins - whatever, it won't make matter worse anyway, and see your Dr as soon as possible. Good luck!
@whenmytruerainbow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alana90 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:03 am

Just saw this post and made me remember the days my friend was trying to conceive. She was trying so hard but nothing seems to be working out. And at that time the reason that her doctor told her was her weight. So yes being overweight might cause hurdle in way of conceiving. And that happens that you would be having problems in controlling weight. What you could do is to consult a doctor. You are a mother. And this would have been the reason for being overweight. Continue with your diet chart along with the consultation of a doctor. Hope you would be able to conceive your fourth one.
Alana90
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kendell bling » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:35 am

It can be an issue. I dont think diet would help. I suggest you mix diet and exercise. I know it will be tough. It is the best way, however. So gear up and start jogging. Try different healthy diets with it. I am sure the scale will come down and you can conceive then.
Kendell bling
Friend

Postby pitjulie19 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I think weight is not a big issue. But you should care about it. It may not affect your pregnancy but it can create many other problems. So you can join the gym and pay some head to the cuisine you are taking. That's my opinion. I hope everything will be fine
pitjulie19

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:34 am

Kendell bling wrote:It can be an issue. I dont think diet would help. I suggest you mix diet and exercise. I know it will be tough. It is the best way, however. So gear up and start jogging. Try different healthy diets with it. I am sure the scale will come down and you can conceive then.

I agree. I'd say this IS the issue. Getting into right BMI is crusial with conceiving, treatments themselves. A friend of mine was overweight whilst facing trouble conceiving. Then she had a good consultation with a fertility expert. He told there was link between BMI & coming fertility treatment. She lost seems 48 pounds in between two cycles. Having less weight meant an easier egg retrieval and fewer days of stims. Losing the weight will definitely help in the long run. Still there may be some reasons for extra lbs. Among them pcos, hormonal imbalance. I know this myself as have been endo & pcos sufferer for yrs. It's really hard to lose extra lbs when you have this issue. Even though doing sports and leading the healthy life, eating healthy, taking vitamins & supplements--It IS hard to get rid off. They seem to come back so fast and inevitably. This is definitely a huge challenge :(
@whenmytruerainbow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IVF