IVF. Is it worth of trying and where?

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: IVF. Is it worth of trying and where?

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:50 am

Hello! I hope you're doing alright. IVF is a great method. It's been a revelation, really. It's helped so many people! Basically what it does, is to, eradicate infertility. It does that by fertilizing the eggs inside a lab. It's a beautiful procedure. And yes, you should definitely be considering it. I'd suggest you go to a clinic in a Ukraine. They excel in assisted conception. I underwent treatment with them. It was a great experience. They are actually hosting an event, soon. You can visit that, before choosing a clinic. If you want more details, ask me.
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby leenadeena » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:36 am

I know you must be under a lot of stress. I think that there is nothing to be worried about. Don't lose hope. As far as I know that the process IVF is an amazing process. I am currently visiting a clinic that is renown for it. They are really so professional. They care about the people and their clients. They also provide the best packages to the people. I think you should research them. If you are satisfied only then visit them.
Last edited by leenadeena on Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
leenadeena
Friend

Postby Janeen1 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:43 am

Hello!! I hope you're doing alright. IVF is actually a really amazing procedure. A lot of people have had success from it. There's no reason why you wouldn't. Good luck to you. I hope it happens for you!
Janeen1

Postby landa02 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:07 am

I am so sorry for you. Well, I have a friend who was infertile. She was infertile due to unknown reason. She wanted to be a mother badly. She decided to go for IVF. She went to a clinic. It was a good experience. she was blessed with a baby. I am happy that she chose the right path.
landa02

Postby Perrie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 am

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're okay. It is DEFINITELY worth trying. I think it's the best procedure, all things considered. It isn't controversial. You conceive by yourself. Instead of depending on another woman to give birth. It involves needles, so that's one of the drawbacks. But, the benefit is far greater than the cost. It actually has a really high success rate. Good luck to you. You should definitely go for it. It's better than having regrets later in life. I really hope this works for you!
Perrie
Friend

Postby landa02 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:20 am

I am so sorry for you. It must be so hard for you. I believe that you will be a mom soon. Every woman wants to be a mother. As far as I know, IVF is a good process. I have seen many happy couples having babies through IVF. IVF is a bit complicated yet it is successful method. You should go to the clinic having a high success rate. I wish you the best of luck.
landa02

Postby Grace004 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:09 am

I was diagnosed with PCOS in early age. After getting married I had been TTC for so long but no positive result. I went to Europe for my fertility treatment. Here I found a reputable clinic. After analyzing my reports the doctor recommended me IVF. I opted for IVF. Now I have a baby boy. Best wishes. Hope you will be a mother soon.
Grace004

Postby Eliza David » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:27 am

Hi Yasmine! How're u dear? I hope u are doing good. Thanks for the post and asking this informative question and sharing with all. I am infertile and i am searching on the best clinics for surrogacy and IVF. IVF does not go so well in everyone's case so doctor suggests them in the end Surrogacy. As surrogacy is the best option for infertile. And then its more important than anything to select the best clinic for it as there are so many clinics are not honest in their work. I heard about many clinics who deceived to people. Such people are already tensed and upset because of their problem and such clinics made them to lose every hope that's very bad. Please search on it before going to any clinic for u. I will share my experience soon if ill have and will expect from all of u to please share here with all of your experience. Thanks God bless u all.
Eliza David
Friend

Postby martinajohn785 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:02 pm

I think IVF is a right option to bring your happiness back. There are certain well-reputed clinics in Europe that are providing the best facilities for such services. Seve one of my cousin had her surrogacy there. I think you should visit them. I hope you will also be successful.
martinajohn785
Friend

Postby Rebecca Jackson » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey Yasmin! How are you dear? I am sorry for your situation. I must say that do not lose hope. Medical sciences have developed a lot and there is nothing impossible today. IVF is one of the popular ways to have children. By this way, the infertile couple gets their own biological babies. I am also infertile. Let me share my story so that you get some motivation. I married Jack a couple of years ago. All was going well since it was a love marriage. We were vacationing abroad and one day I accidentally fell from a hill. Doctors said that I have lost my fertility since my internal injuries are very severe. All went dark for me. Jack supported me with incomparable love and care. As per his friends' suggestions, we contacted a Ukrainian clinic for my treatment. The first visit was a little bit hectic because there was so much crowd. After that our every visit was awesome. The clinic was like a home to us. I hope you also get what you want. Best wishes.
Rebecca Jackson
Friend

Postby alins » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:31 pm

I am so sorry for you. I hope you are fine now. It is really sad to know about the condition you are facing. I think you should go for the treatment with which you are comfortable. I think that you can go for IVF with DE. I know that IVF is a successful process. I have heard this from many people who had children with IVF. Although it is a bit complicated yet it is a most chosen process. I think you should go for it if you want. My best wishes are with you.
alins
Friend

Previous

Return to IVF