FET January/ February Buddies

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: FET January/ February Buddies

Postby Gem1981 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Good morning ladies,
Got my scan done. One strong heartbeat. Triplet has vanished and twin not developed yet, so likely to be a singleton.. am happy that I didn’t need to take any decision.. but a bid sad about the twin ..
All the best unconventional!
Gem1981
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Unconventional tale » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:49 pm

That's great about the heart beat gem! Hope that baby grows and grows! I'm sorry about the twin.

I just had my blood test and they told me to expect the results within 3 to 5 hours so I shall anxiously be waiting for that call today! Fingers crossed
Unconventional tale
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Gem1981 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:09 pm

FX for you Unconventional.. waiting for your update !

thanks.. I am glad Singleton is safe :) feeling more relieved than anything.. would have been heartbreaking if I had to take a decision to reduce ..
Gem1981
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Hopefulrosey » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Gem, I am sorry about the other two babies. But it's comforting to know that one brave embie has strong heartbeat. HH8!

Unconventional, pins and needles for you. Will be checking my phone for updates.
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies,14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Jul'18 - ER (10 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilised), 5d transfer of 2 expanding blasts, 1x frozen, BFN
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Unconventional tale » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:02 am

Just got the call. It's not good news. They said it is a positive but it's very low. Just 7 whereas a normal pregnancy would start at 25 and above. So they suspect it might be a chemical pregnancy. I have to go in again after 2 days to recheck to see if the number has doubled. If it has its going in the right direction but otherwise it's not a viable pregnancy. Don't know what to make of this news. I feel so broken
Unconventional tale
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Hopefulrosey » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:10 am

I don't know what to else to say except that I am so sorry! I don't want to give you false hope but maybe it's still too early? If I were you, I will try to see the silver lining. That is, it's possible for you to get pregnant and your little one tried to implant. If this one turn out to be unviable, hopefully the next time will be it. Don't lose hope until we know the results of next test.

Hugs and love
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies,14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
IVF #2 - Jul'18 - ER (10 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilised), 5d transfer of 2 expanding blasts, 1x frozen, BFN
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Gem1981 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:33 am

So sorry to hear that Unconventional.. but yes, as Rosey said, wait for next blood test.. you never know.. FX for you.. its always good to know your body is working well and that the next one would work.. :) did you do any PGS / chromosonal testing of the embies ? praying for you that you dont need any of this.. hugs..
Gem1981
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Tesskcmo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:28 am

Gem... I’m sorry to hear about losing the other twin and triplet but I’m glad you didn’t have to make any decisions either. And I’m glad there was a good strong heart beat.

Unconventional, I’m sorry your beta was low. Like the others have said, take comfort in knowing you are able to get pregnant. Hugs
Tesskcmo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ritu2011 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:15 am

Gem, Sorry about the twin and triplet. Happy that you have a healthy singleton. Take care.

Unconventional, As Tess said, be happy that you got pregnant. It could have been a late implantation FX for your next beta..
Ritu2011
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:31 am

Congratulations Gem on you strong singleton!! Time to enjoy your pregnancy and not worry about multiples. Im so happy for you.
Unconventional stay positive as the ladies have said be happy that you got pregnant. If for any reason is not this one. You are very close for your dream come true. They will make any adjustment need for your success.
Will as for me been very tense but guess what i got the alclear to go through my FET transfer today. Just waiting for them to call me to follow through with the transfer of two embies. Im very nervouse. Did accuputure early this morning blood work and the uktrasound measure my lining at 9.5 thank you Jesus and no sign of fluid. I guess the combination of vitamin e and progesteron did the trick. Fingers cross its my turn to be pregnant.
Baby dust to all of us. Thank you ladies for all your positive vibes and support. Its not an easy journey and know there is ladies out there that have waited more than i have but 3 year is a long time to do ivf and no take home baby
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hopefulrosey » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Mglupe, that's great news. 9.5mm is awesome. I am excited for your transfer. And don't feel guilty or bad. Three years or three months,ttc can be tough and we all deal with it differently. You have waited long enough and you deserve to bring your baby home!

Unconventional, thinking of you. I offered special prayer for you today and will keep doing until your next beta.

Afm, 8 days past lap so we decided to try bd today ;) I have been noticing abundant ewcm since yesterday so thought to give this month a try naturally while waiting. What do I have to lose? ;)
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Gem1981 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:20 pm

great news Mglupe :) all the best for the transfer!
Unconventional, hang in there.. must be very tough, but all our prayers are for you.
Tess, how r things at your end? hope your MIL is recovering? take care!
thanks for your support ladies.. i am now glad my Doc transferred 3 embryos of which atleast one is growing well. FX crossed :) Hugs
Gem1981
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Tesskcmo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:15 am

I’m doing ok. I have my first OB appt this morning. And if everything goes well, we’ll be telling more ppl soon. We haven’t even told my MIL or anyone on that side of the family yet. Things got really complicated over a week ago with her but she is actually doing so much better now. They placed a shunt to drain excess fluid and as a result she’s much more alert and physically mobile. So I think we will tell her tomorrow pending everything goes ok today.
Tesskcmo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Tesskcmo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:19 pm

So I totally goofed and thought my appt was at 9:30 when it was at 9. long story short I had to reschedule for tomorrow.
Tesskcmo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Oh no tess bleam it to the hormone. I would have been being for them to see me lol. Oh well tomorrow is another day. Your baby will be so proud to let you listen to her heart beet. That going to be so exited. It will never get old.
Will as for me im trying to add a picture of my teo embies.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to IVF