Two Week Wait

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!
Post a reply

Re: March 2018 FET anyone?

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Thank you ladies! and congrats on all the transfers! let's get some BFPs! my beta is on the 21st but sure will be testing before that day. will keep you guys posted!

BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!

Even if you don't have symptoms that doesn't have to mean your out just stay positive! I know it's hard but we are all here for you!

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Gem- Congrats that is wonderful news! how many did you transfer again? Its so hard to keep up with everyone's info. I like it when I am able to read the signature lines :rofl:

AFM- I have an appointment on Monday morning. Question, have anyone been prescribe estrace and or lupron? I was wondering if any of the meds increase fluids down there ?

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Neha- No I don’t think I will test at home..

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:12 am

Great news Gem!!! I want twins also. Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!

We got our BFP this morning! 5dp5dt! I knew last night, but was exhausted and didn’t feel like going to get an actual hcg test. I started testing on the last few lh sticks I had. Thursday there wasn’t much of a line, Friday AM more of a line and by early evening a dark line. I’m supposed to go Thursday for Beta, but I’m going to see if I can go Wednesday and Friday instead.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:15 am

Congratulations! Let them BFPs keep coming. I've already started testing at home and I'm only 2dp3dt but I'm testing the trigger as well to see it leave and hopefully a natural hcg level kicks in.

Good luck to everyone

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:19 am

Thanks and prayers for your BFP Unconventional! We’ve been at this since 2011! We are ready to bring our miracle baby home!

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:16 am

Kawanmk...Congrats...

My clinic had a celebration today ...as they had 3 sucessful iuis and 2 ivfs all tested sameday....

I hope n pray this month be just bfps for all of us

Baby vibes only...

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:29 am

Congratulations Kawan !
All the best ladies, looking out for a lot of bfps:)

Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:24 am

Congratulations Kawan... Great news...

Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Congrats kawan! so exciting!

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:54 pm

Hi ladies,
My beta results are just back at 15dp5dt, and it’s negative.. We don’t know what we are going to do now and have taken an appointment to speak to Dr. To discuss the further plan. But nonetheless, may you all get your positives soon and loads of love.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 am

Hi everyone,

My beta is negative. This was my last try.

Best of luck to all of you.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:47 am

So sorry to hear that Komal and Neha.. :(

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Thank you, everyone and I'm so sorry to hear that Komak and Neha. Do you have plans to try again?

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Neha & Komol -ooh no so sorry to hear of the Bad news.
Kolmol- when is your follow up appointment.
Neha-Do you already have children? What was your diagnosis?

Kawan- congrats and wish you the best

Afm: Went in for labs and US this morning. My call back from nurse everything look perfect. I was told to stay on lupron and extravehicular until Thursday , then I will start Pio Thursday night. Only thing progesterone is on back order nationwide waiting to hear from another speciality pharmacy. Tuesday I go in for my transfer.

Any other updates ?
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter