Infertility clinics in NY or NJ

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Infertility clinics in NY or NJ

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed May 15, 2019 3:03 am

hannahdavid wrote:I am glad that IVF worked for you. I am sure that must have been exciting for you. The issue that I am going through is a bit different and difficult to deal with. I have been diagnosed with a poor ovarian reserve. So the doctors I have been visiting have been unable to help me. Both IUI and IVF have failed for me. Recently, I found a clinic abroad that had some really good reviews. So I emailed them telling them about my entire situation. They were kind enough to reply quickly. I hate when clinics have you on hold. They seemed very promising I have sent them my documents and will soon be visiting to get medically examined. They think that I should give IVF with DE try. However, I am still very confused. I was hoping that IVF alone would work. Lets see how things go.

Hi, just thought this could help you. The clinic we've recently been successful with offers a new treatment method for patients. It's called mitochondria replacement therapy. Here's one of the articles of theirs~~
''@ Center for Human Reproduction offers patients who are above 40 and for those, who suffer from low levels of AMH, an innovative program that makes it possible to get pregnant with their own eggs. Mitochondria replacement therapy is an innovation and a breakthrough in the field of ART and the fertility treatment. This program gives women, who underwent numerous unsuccessful IVF cycles, aged 40+, patients with low mitochondrial functional activity, an excellent chance to give birth to a child who shares a genetic relationship with her and her partner. Mitochondrion is one of the most important components of any living cell, including the egg. In simple words, mitochondrion is the cell’s energy station. Essentially, its work consists in supplying the cell with vital energy for its normal functioning. Women that went through multiple unsuccessful IVF attempts, as well as of older reproductive age, need to restore oocyte mitochondria in order to successfully become pregnant. A woman can become pregnant only if there are functionally active mitochondria in her oocytes. Donation of mitochondria will allow thousands of hopeless women to give birth to a healthy child through IVF using mitochondrial donation. To carry out such a procedure, an egg donor with a high functional activity of mitochondria, a patient, and sperm for in vitro fertilization are required. Healthy functionally active mitochondria are taken from a donor’s oocyte and integrated with the patient’s cells. Next, fertilization with sperm and transfer of a healthy embryo into the patient’s uterus is performed. Mitochondria donation is a unique assistive reproductive technology, which is basically the implantation of a healthy and functionally active donor mitochondria into the cells of an infertile patient, that provides the patient’s cell with the necessary energy and contributes to successful pregnancy.'' The point is that this mitochondrial DNA and Human DNA are different things. It only gives that necessary energy to the oocyst and helps with developing an embryo and make it stronger. DNA is in the core of the mitochondria, which are not used for donation. Therefore, genetically, mitochondria have no effect on the embryo. You get genetically related to you kid!
I just thought you could ask your doc whether they have such an option. What might be pros and possible cons. And whether it's suitable for your case. (The main requirement for undergoing the procedure is that the eggs aren't genetically damaged.)
Hope my message helps you in a way. Good luck!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Infertility clinics in NY or NJ

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed May 15, 2019 3:13 am

alins wrote:hello.I hope you all are well. I am very sad. I'm on the peak of depression nowadays. I am infertile. And wanted to become a mother .i want a baby desperately. My sister in law. suggested me to go through surrogacy. So I contacted .lotus. I have mailed them several times. They don't reply. They play with emotions. It is now Almost six weeks. I'm still waiting.

:cry: I'm so sorry to hear this. poor thing, I can feel for you. Though I'm not in the same surrogacy boat with you, but I know the infertility pain. I'm so sorry to hear this L* clinic treated you this way. I can suggest you another really reputable clinic in the area. You can count on even unlimited number of attempts – seems their main principle is guaranteed result. It means that in case of failure they’ll be trying again and again until you get the desired result. It’s already covered by contract and doesn’t require any extra fees. Their packages include all relevant medical examinations. Even if you've already been examined in your previous clinic and the reason of unsuccessful treatment wasn’t determined, they do extra checkups in order to make treatment effective. Also all medications for hormonal stimulation, vitamins, medical expenses and services of medical staff is covered by the package price. Legal service -That is assisting in getting all documents in civil status registry office and embassy, translations, lawyer service, assisting of a manager at all stages of our treatment plan. Depending on the package you can stay in comfortable/luxurious apartments and be provided with housemaid, cook and babysitter. Their attendant staff speaks English which is a big deal. Do drop a line, if you need more details. Stay well :hugs:
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to IVF