TTC & trying to understand my cycle

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC & trying to understand my cycle

Postby Yolandakarin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:24 am

I had a chemical pregnancy which ended in a confirmed misscairage on 10 march 2018. Was 5 & half weeks. Have been ttc again ever since. I am using CB ovulation tests so i know when i ovulated, got a positive smiley on cycle day 16. On my current cycle I started spotting 6 dpo (cycle day 24) with constant brown cm. Only noticeable when I wipe. The spotting has gone on for 10 days now with AF supposed to start tomorrow. My cycle lenght varies from 28-30 day. Just feeling a bit fustrared and sad. Hoping there is someone else out there that can help me make sense out of this.
Yolandakarin

Re: TTC & trying to understand my cycle

Postby TTC_OurBByGRL_2018 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:50 am

I am sorry about your loss. I as well had a cycle change and confused me so much. The brown discharge sounds like implantation bleeding. It occurs a weeks before a period and it is a sign of early pregnancy. I definitely hope it is for you. What has happened since? Any pregnancy signs?
TTC_OurBByGRL_2018
Friend

Postby reginaa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 am

Hello guys! I have a supper exciting news for everyone. The ones who are having a hard time having babies have an excellent opportunity. I am also infertile. I tried for 5 months straight but nothing happened. Now I am a mother of a baby boy!!! This all happened because of a well reputed.. I'm am so lucky that I found them. Now the good news is that they are coming to London! Hurray! The best part is they are giving free consultations to everyone!! You will also get a chance to meet their head master aswell. Seats are limited so register yourself asap. I am definitely going to go to this event. it will help me alot for future purposes aswell,
reginaa
Friend

Postby julietrocks » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:57 am

Hello! Hope you are doing well! I am really sorry to read about your experience! Well, there is still hope! Don't lose hope! I was also hopeless! It seemed like my life has been stopped! But a clinic in Ukraine has changed my life! Now I am a mother of a baby boy! He is the twinkle of our eyes! So choose a clinic wisely! All the best!
julietrocks
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff