First time IVF-er

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: First time IVF-er

Postby Dakota1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:09 am

Wow, I am so astonished. You are so strong let me tell you. I do not know if I would have been this strong.
IVF is an amazing option. Having children would have been impossible for couples facing infertility without this. Just stay strong and positive. It can take time for some. But mostly, if you can carry to term, it will be fruitful. We had been through IVF. It did not work out. It was a bit disappointing, but at times there are other things planned for us.
Now we are going for surrogacy. There are a lot of clinics all over, where it is legalized. East Europe has become a hub for surrogacy clinics. Countless couples going there to fulfill their dreams of completing their families. We are planning to go for it. I hope the best for you and myself.
Dakota1
Friend

Postby Sarahx » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:15 am

Thanks for sharing beautiful story.I am also infertile but me and my want baby.But can not born baby.
My husband and I married young. And both of us are child loving so we decided to conceive baby soon after marriage. But we hadn't any idea what's gonna happen to us, one day i was on the way home. Suddenly a loaded truck came and hit me terribly. Physically i survived, but when doctor revealed that my womb affected very badly. It was a tragedy for us. was screaming in hospital .Not being able to get pregnant is very frustrating and alarming for me because I always assumed get married and have kids. But my infertility broke me internally. I'm feeling like isolated because of my infertility.
Your story really encourage me and after this i am ready for for surrogacy.I hope everythig go in right way.
Sarahx
Friend

Postby Penka » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:59 pm

Its been more than 10 years that I am trying to conceive. There is no such issue that I am infertile. I went through proper tests at different clinics. But the doctors can't even find the reason behind my infertility, That is why now we have decided to go for surrogacy. I wish you friend very good luck for her next cycles. I also tried IVF several times but it didn't turn into a success for me. Also tried IUI but failed at IUI too. So I decided to go for surrogacy to have a baby. I live in Bulgaria. In Bulgaria surrogacy is not allowed. So I and my husband will soon move to some other country for surrogacy. We have heard Ukraine is very popular in this aspect. There are a number of clinics in Ukraine regarding surrogacy. My husband will soon take a break from his work and we will move to Ukraine.
Wish you very good luck again.
Penka

Postby beckybenson » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:24 am

Hey! Glad you shared your story here. I loved reading it. I like that you and your husband are trying to focus on the brighter side. Just be prepared for everything in order to avoid disappointment. You might not conceive right after your first transfer and that's okay. Sometimes it takes more than a couple of them for people to finally conceive. A friend of mine didn't even have any major issues. The embryos were perfect too. She still couldn't conceive after the first transfer. She had lost hope but we didn't. She conceived after her second transfer. Her doctor had suggested they do one embryo at a time. Anyway, I hope you get pregnant soon. Good luck.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to IVF