TTC & TWW

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC & TWW

Postby Amanda81585 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Hello Im a 30yr old mother of one who ttc for baby #2 and whose very lost and confused. Anyone opinions or even actual facts would be greatly appreciated. My O date was the 5th of Feb and my AF is due tomorrow. Been having prego symptoms some usual and some not that i get before AF. I know the cervix is not the best indicator of pregnancy but it one thing that not on key this month. Usually it drops a couple days before AF and hardens but not this time it still high soft and closed. This tww is very frustrating
Amanda81585

Re: TTC & TWW

Postby EstrellaS » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:18 am

TWW is so frustrating, you are right. It's just a few more days. I would suggest that you wait them out. I know, it's quite hard to do so. However, that's your best bet. Good luck to you, though. I really pray that you get a late BFP. That would be amazing news! Keep us updated on how it goes. Sending wishes and love.
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:38 pm

I hope you are able to conceive this month. Just make sure to accurately check your dates. Do also look at the charts. Use an app for this purpose that way its a lot easier. I know this TWW is very nerve-wracking. I have had many of these. However, the best way to get through it to stay calm. It's important to stay patient and wait for the right time. If you will test early it will just increase your anxiety. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things get better for you. I will be starting with my IVF very soon. We are taking a big step by going abroad. Do pray for us.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Xenia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 am

I can totally understand your situation. It's never easy to be honest. The two-week waits are the worst thing! It's so hard to stay focused and to wake up every day. Forget waking, it's so hard to sleep with the anxiety! I hope it works out. Good luck and lots of love, hun.
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AmySmith » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:42 am

Ah, the dreaded two-week wait. It could be a good thing, though. It could turn out to be a BFP. I really hope that's the case. Sending you the best of luck. You can do this, honey! My prayers are with you. Just try and keep your mind off it.
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC #2 or more