First time IVF-er

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: First time IVF-er

Postby Unconventional tale » Thu May 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello Hpusateri, we had an appointment with the doctor today to see if we needed to do any tests or anything before starting again but we will be starting the cycle officially on June 3rd or 4th fingers crossed. She started me on oestrogen tablets today for 10 days before AF starts. Fingers crossed we get our miracle this time.
Unconventional tale
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Unconventional tale » Thu May 24, 2018 12:15 pm

Emilykingston wrote:I dont know what to say. I mean I am speechless. This kind of love is very rare these days. I am so overwhelmed reading your story. The way both of you managed everything. Indeed love and friendship can help you overcome any obstacle. Now, I am glad you guys can still have a family. All thanks to the medical advancements. If it wasn't for these procedures like IVF, IUI, and surrogacy, many couples would have been childless today. Make sure you consult a good clinic. Also, look out for clinics that offer multiple attempts in the same money. It will save you an arm and a leg. Other than this be happy and stress-free. You will overcome this obstacle as well. More power and baby dust your way.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are looking into getting an insurance that will hopefully cover 3 ivf cycles as the first cycle was out of pocket.
Unconventional tale
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Unconventional tale » Thu May 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Alana90 wrote:That's amazing to know how much you guys love each other. And support in all the odds. There might be many twists and turns in life but we got to support each other and have a balanced relationship.
I am glad that you both are doing that beautifully. Sorry to hear about all the circumstances you had.
IVF might be a great option for you, Just kept on going.
BTW that was something a big fairy tale, At first, I was about to scroll down but I am glad that I read that out.
Much positivity to you both.XX

Thank you. We will be starting a new cycle within the next few weeks so fingers crossed we get our miracle.
Unconventional tale
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Unconventional tale » Thu May 24, 2018 12:17 pm

cindywoolfe wrote:Hey there. Wow, what a story. I really hope this IVF cycle works for you guys. I'm sure both of you are really excited AND nervous. It's okay to be feeling some nerves. I'm sure it'll be fine. Good luck!

Thank you. FX the next cycle works.
Unconventional tale
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Emma666 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi! hope you are doing well. Sad to hear your story. But it is good to know that you are not losing hope. It is really a hard time. IVF is a good thing. But in my case, it was failed two times. Actually, my uterus was not so healthy. IVF support the healthy uterus. Then I went for the surrogacy. I am glad to announce that I got a surrogate son. It really helps. It proved like a blessing for me. I also suggest you think about the surrogacy. In the surrogacy, the child will biologically connect with you. Wishing you best of luck whatever you do. stay blessed you.
Emma666
Friend

Postby hellen03 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:19 am

Wow, your post has made my day. It made me speechless as I don’t know what to say now. Such kind of love and support are very rare nowadays. While reading your story, my eyes were filled with tears. You have managed everything in a very sensible way. Indeed, with love and courage, one can face any type of difficulty in life. Glad to know that you guys can still have a family. Science has suggested many possible solutions to the problems. In past, it was impossible for the couples to have a baby. But science made it possible. I would like to suggest you the clinics which are located in Eastern Europe. People have shared positive views about these clinics on this forum. It will definitely help you to overcome your infertility issues. I believe that all of your worries and stress will be eliminated soon. Baby dust at your doorsteps dear!
hellen03

Postby Hopefulrosey » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:41 am

Hi uunconventional! Good to see that your thread is still active. Hows it going with ivf#2. I am also preparing myself for the round 2. Lets see.
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies,14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Jul'18 - ER (10 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilised), 5d transfer of 2 expanding blasts, 1x frozen, BFN
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Unconventional tale » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:00 am

Hi hopeful, we postponed doing cycle 2. DH is going through some personal issues and wants to work on some things within our marriage before starting the next cycle. It's a bit of a difficult time so your prayers please
Unconventional tale
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby beeny9890 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:37 am

beeny9890

Postby pitjulie19 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Hey! Hope so you are doing good. In just read your post. I really felt sad to know about your condition. It's a rare thing but it may the part of life. I Almost every 6th couple is dealing with fertility issues. I'm glad that you are going for IUI. Be positive and hopeful so similar will be the outcome. In the World of today, everything is possible. There are many methods to avail. Just be positive and focus on your goals. Everything will be fine. All my sympathies are with you.
Wish you best of luck for future.
pitjulie19

Postby annataylor1 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Hope so you are doing fine now.
Last edited by annataylor1 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annataylor1
Friend

Postby marina_75 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:39 am

Hi, everyone I hope you are fine. I want you to give some awareness about IVF. It's one of solution for fertility issues. In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process by which an egg is fertilized by sperm outside the body: in vitro. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing ovum or ova (egg or eggs) from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a fluid medium in a laboratory. So females should opt this. Don't let your morals down. Go for it. Don't worry it will be successful in your Freind case.
marina_75

Postby pitjulie19 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I read your whole situation. A feeling of sorrow I got in myself. But such things makes a man stronger. Don't lose hope and keep trying. As you are availing the new techniques. I hope you will get the positive result soon. Happiness will also be waiting for you. Be positive and don't lose hope.
My love and support to you.
pitjulie19

Postby lia_mom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:24 am

Hi, everyone I hope you are fine. I want you to give some awareness about IVF. It's one of solution for fertility issues. In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process by which an egg is fertilized by sperm outside the body: in vitro. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing ovum or ova (egg or eggs) from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a fluid medium in a laboratory. So females should opt this. Don't let your morals down. Go for it. Don't worry it will be successful in your Freind case.
lia_mom

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 am

Unconventional tale wrote:Hi hopeful, we postponed doing cycle 2. DH is going through some personal issues and wants to work on some things within our marriage before starting the next cycle. It's a bit of a difficult time so your prayers please

Sorry to hear this. Stay strong honey. This struggle usually effects the relationship. Probably your dh needs more time to get there..Still this all is just natural. I'm wishing you the best of luck with your next cycle. Be the rock of support for each other.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to IVF