Looking for Buddies- Springtime IVF

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Looking for Buddies- Springtime IVF

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:36 pm

Ahhh how nice to here from you Valancy. Congratulations!! So so happy for you. Never give up. Yes its my turn. Patiently waiting.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:17 am

Ahhh how nice to here from you Valancy. Congratulations!! So so happy for you. Never give up. Yes its my turn. Patiently waiting.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Mglupe hugs is your turn soon I know it!!Im going to try and be around more I promise!!
Vacancy hello and congratulations!!
Ladies I’m sorry I have been away for so long,I have been dealing with a lot this past year....
After I separated from my husband things were good for me but sadly I developed high blood pressure and pre eclampsia and had to deliver my baby girl at 31w,she had to be in the NICU for 2 months but happily We home now and we are doing ok thank God!!!I needed some times to adjust with everything,I was in the hospital with her for over months so imagine being home after all that time...I’m going to try and be on here more and support whoever needs it.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:11 pm

Praise the lord Danaa yeah shes home. Omg!! I have had you in my prayer and i dont lye about this. I think i even send you a private message lol. Ufff you finally have her in your arms. What an ordeal, csection right? 31 week yeaks enjoy her they grow so fast.
Will as for me im here today at the doc office and for my surprise i have a good hand full of follicles developing very nice. We were working on my lining with follistim and menopur. Not planning on collecting any new eggs lol. Lining is at 6mm today and i have 9 follicle in the rase from 20 to 14. So guess what doc wants to collect them as well and we shall do a fresh transfer next week if God permits.
Fingure cross from me. Tomorrow i will know if and when i trigger.
I told him to give the little one some time to mature and be in the game.
If i remember correct i have a 22, 18 16 14 15 12 12 11. So. All of these should be in the game for friday if they continue to grow 2mm a day the 11 should be at 15 or 16mm by Saturday's egg retrival it should also be mature. I was not given a full does for IVF since we was just try to grow my lining stimulating the overies.
Ufff ladies. Will love to hear from you all.
Danna congratulation!!
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:16 pm

Oh well not looking good, once again fluid in my uterus is accumulating.
Dont know what to do i really dont want to transfer any embies in this pool. Everything i read on line is not good.
Anyone encounter this. We have try every different angel on this to avoid the accumulation of this fluid and nothing seams to work.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:33 pm

To good to be true, egg retrival was satuday april 27 retrive 9 egg 7 mature 6 fertilized and all 6 grade A make to blastocyst. We succefully after 4 tries transfered 2 blastocyst. This was a little ware doc came in set everything supposedly send the embryos down the biologist came back said they are still in the catheter tried again when to double check under the microscope came back nope still in the catheter tried again and these embies just didnt want to leave the lab today. This went on for 4 tries. Lol i think my embies where just to sticky lol so they better stick good to my uterus.
Just wanted to update.
Yes will definately test in a week. I will test tomorrow just to see how much HSG i still have in my system from the trigger shot.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri May 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Prayers mglupe!!Sticky babies!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:49 am

Thanks Danna, much needed prayer. This time around im more anxious than before. I have please cheap test laying around the house that i have cave to test on them thought the day. And its only been 2day since my transfer 48 hours jajajajajaja. Its totaly agony. Not easy to relax lol.
How is baby girl doing? Sleeping through the night? Im sorry not sure if you posted her name or picture. Sending an ehug your way.
Thanks for checking on me. I really feel left behind
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun May 05, 2019 11:11 am

Oh God mglupe,pls don’t feel left behind,I promise will check on you daily.dont test too early.My baby girls name is Zaya Ioana.She is a very good baby,sleeping very good but she doesn’t eat that good,Im struggling with that.I pump and bottle feed her and also I give her formula for weight gain.As for a picture,I will post one soon.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 am

Zaya love it :).. dont worry to much on the weight gain. Trust me she will. The importance is your are given her the best milk. Your maternal milk that all she needs.

Will 4dp5dt this morning yes tested again and i dont see any thing special that will make me exited or hopefull. Im pretty sure i still have some hsg from the trigger shot and if you were to twike it you can see a something insinificant in the back.
However i need advice on the shot with progesteron. Never had so much pain like i have been on these pass 3 days. I dont know if it is because of the higher does 2mm that my body is not accepting it. But its hard for me to walk, sit, lay down. Im in so much pain it hurt to move.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon May 06, 2019 10:37 am

Oh damn the progesterone shots do hurt like cray,some tips,warm the medication in ur hands,ice the area and make sure you are injecting it in the right place.
I’m trying my best to be the best mom I can be,don’t worry about the test yet,with a Zaya I barely saw something that early on.I tried to post a picture but I couldn’t for some reason,let me know if you have Instagram.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:46 pm

No Instagram, messenger,whatapp, face book lol. I have been in bed all day. Slept till 330pm today. Just ask my hubby to go buy a heating pad. Its funny how it does not hurt to get the shot. But how irritated by back is it hurt all of my side with the leg.
Jijij i took another test cause you know how we are lol. For being during the day i can still see something very light. Im crossing my figures and praying to good that at least one stick really good.
I have two more fren left i will test tomorrow morning. I hope at then i can see something more concrete
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:02 am

5dp5dt negative dont see nada
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Tue May 07, 2019 5:09 am

mglupe1979 wrote:5dp5dt negative dont see nada
are you sure?post a picture .
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am

How do you attached a picture again lol
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext