Looking for Buddies- Springtime IVF

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Looking for Buddies- Springtime IVF

Postby Danaa » Tue May 07, 2019 12:23 pm

I haven’t had any luck with that lately.there is an option down the box from where you are writing,chose file/add file.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Yes, its not the same as before. Give me an error message unable to upload. Although i have strink the picture to its smallest. No wories, i was expecting to see something more concrete. But all you see with a flight light is a very very very light line less than yesterday which could well be the residue of the trigger shot. Tomorrow we shall know. But loosing hope very fast. Warming up my butt for my shot lot
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:11 am

Ufff nada!! Negative. It makes me wonder if they really made it to my uterus after four tries can you imagine if they stayed somewhere in the catheter. Im just saying :(
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed May 08, 2019 5:38 am

Im sorry mglupe,i dont know what to say,I say trust the clinic I don’t think they would do something like this.Try with evening urine,I always got better results with evening urine.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:29 am

I dont think they would either especially having more embryos to try with. I really dont know what to think. I have no symptom whats so ever. Bobbies are normal thanks to the heating pad i took care of the pain i had with the progesteron shot. My back dont hurt any more. I find out my insurance cover for the projesteron in oil and i just picked those up. Copay 10 for 4 viles jiji verses $170 per vial. I just need him to switch me over to the regular projesteron in pills verse endometrim and im set. When it comes to saving some cash.
Im hanging in there but im just puzzel with my uterus what could have caused me in my csection that i just cant conceive any more. Any way thanks danna for checking on me.
I know its to early to ask this to you jiji. But are you planing for a second one :) you have more forsties? Not sure what was your agreement with your husband but i make sure my embies are mine. He look at me like no, i said oh yes you leave me and i will still carry your child jajajaja.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed May 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Mglupe I hope your doctor will make the switch for you soon.Im glad you don’t have to pay for the progesterone that much.No more frosties,Zaya one of my last ones.
I would love a second child but I can’t afford a second ivf round for the moment,I shall see in a few years,also I need to figure out my marriage,I have been separated from my husband for 9 months now,we haven’t gotten a divorce yet...
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 am

Morning, ahh really feeling down and discouraged. Two beautiful AA blast with assisted hatching you would think it they could attach to your tubes why cant they find a nice micro area en my uterus to implant. Ahhh not seeing anything on the fren test this morning. For sure i will test 2 more days but i really feel this transfer is another bust.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu May 09, 2019 3:29 pm

I’m sorry mglupe!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:38 pm

It is true that IVF takes time. It is not as simple as it looks like. I remember when we sarted our first cycle the same thing happened with us. the doctors were checking the levels and doing constant scans. However, they had to delay the process because follicles were not of the right size. When we did have the retrieval we were told that things will work. The doctors told us that the quality of the eggs was also excellent. I really got excited and thought finally things would take a good term. However, that cycle failed for us and so did my hopes. I never thought that it would fail. I was actually very confident. However, it was not meant to be that way. Now, on my friend's suggestion, I have changed my clinic. I am hoping for the best. Good luck to you.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous

Return to IVF