First time IVF-advice and luck!

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: First time IVF-advice and luck!

Postby dakota-ken » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:45 am

Hey there dear it is very brave and strong of you to share your story and experience here with all of us it requires definitely a lot of courage to do that but really happy to see that now you are starting the treatment all the best wishes and good luck to you in that but let me tell you my experience I had bad experience in that since i went for the clinic Adonis for my treatment from the very beginning I was not satisfied a lot with their services but I didn't take notice but when i started my IVF cycles and I eagerly needed guidance in that they were not there for me I faced many challenges and hurdles in that phase due to which IVF cycles didn't go successfully well so I hope you are the right clinic who would guide you in the best possible way and satisfies you. Hope you have a great experience and best of luck for the future.
dakota-ken
Friend

Postby Rebecca Jackson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello! Hope you are well! I am glad to read that at least you are hopeful and excited about the procedures! This should be the spirit! According to my view, IVF has the best results! IUI is a bit risky! I am having a heart disease name mitral stenosis! I have been deceived by many clinics! But now I have heard a lot of good reviews about a clinic in Ukraine! They are specialized in infertility! I am sure that my dream of being a mother is going to be fulfilled soon! I am going for surrogacy because I think its the easy and safe process via this clinic! I have emailed them! And I have got a nice response! Which has made me more confident about them! So I would suggest you go for it! All the best!
Rebecca Jackson
Friend

Postby jess100 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:45 am

Hello there. You seem really excited. May this round work for you. Advice? Mine only advise for you is to choose the best clinic and check the experience of doctors. My sister is having her surrogacy from a clinic in Europe. It is just great. She has completed her two cycles and is quite satisfied. May your journey proves successful to you. ALL THE BEST !!
jess100
Friend

Postby Laurawatson » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:56 am

OMG!! you have tried so many treatments, i hope IVF works for you. IVF is a great procedure no doubt but you have to be little careful during this journey. One thing that you need to avoid at any cost is stress. Stress can make things worse for you. Stress can cause higher hormonal imbalance. And hormonal imbalance can actually leads to failure. You have to avoid stress and be calm during your journey., And one more thing that you have to do is staying healthy. You have to eat a balanced and healthy diet. Your weight should be normal as well. Take vitamin supplements prescribed by doctor regularly as they are essential. And do make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep at any cost. you have to avoid alcohol and caffeine as well. And avoid any kind of other medication without doctor's permission. Avoid foods that are high in mercury because they can be harmful during your journey. These are few tips you need to strictly follow during your journey. I hope IVF works for you. My prayers are with you. Best of luck!
Laurawatson
Friend

Previous

Return to IVF