July 2018 IVF

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: July 2018 IVF

Postby babyhopes0203 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Prayingforourredhead wrote:Good Morning Ladies!!
Today I am 8dp3t....this morning I decided to POAS...and got my first BFP!!! It’s faint but definitely a second line!! My husband and I are on cloud 9...praising God and hoping to see this line get darker everyday!! Believe in miracles ladies!! God is so good!!

Wow. Amazing news. Congratulations!! Let's hope this get darker and darker. Wish you good luck ..
babyhopes0203

Postby shenny12 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:57 am

Hi! This is extremely sad news. I can understand the circumstance you are experiencing. I had the bad experience with such kind of clinics that you have experienced. I got pregnant after 3 miscarriages. I went to Lotus for my consultancy. I have explained to them all my history. They didn't pay attention to it. They gave me low standard medicines measurements which brought me to dying condition. I went into serious sorrow. I went again there. They denied and said that we didn't know your history. They totally denied everything. So please be aware of these frauds. I will case on them. And I will share when they get punished.
shenny12

Postby Linette » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:45 am

Hi ladies, We’ve started the ivf process a few days ago and I had to adjust the Ovaleap injections twice already: from 25 to 50 and then from 50 to 75. It looks like the level of hormones is still a bit low. I feel nauseous and emotional today. Did this happen to any of you too?
Linette

Postby Prayingforourredhead » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Linette-
Actually I didn’t have to adjust up...we started low because I have high AMH..and I was on Gonal F...so o actually had to take my dosing down the last few days..
I did go through some emotional/hormones but it wasn’t real bad. Hope they find the right level of stims for you!
Prayingforourredhead
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to IVF