3 failed cycles-advice please!

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 3 failed cycles-advice please!

Postby beckybenson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:57 am

Hello Emma. I hope you are doing well sorry to hear about your failed IVF. It must have cost you a lot. Fertility treatments today are so expensive. BVut it also depends on what country you are getting the treatment in. IVF dot guarantee pregnancy. I know you know this better than I do now. It depends on the clinic. And of course your condition too. If you still think you can conceive a baby on your own, I think you should go for it one last time. But do change your clinic. If it still doesn't work, I'd suggest you go for surrogacy or adoption. I know of a good place you could go to for your treatment. I hope things work out. Good luck.
beckybenson

Postby BettyJames » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:56 am

Hey there Dear. how are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear from you. It really breaks my heart. You seem like strong women. I know the struggle cause I have been there myself. I was very devasted. However, I went to a clinic in Ukraine. I didn't really want to go. I lost all hope because of my mc. However glad that my DH took me. It was a tough journey. Surrogacy was the option we went for. It was really a great choice. I am really happy now. I suggest this to everyone. I wish you get whatever you want. Take care and lots of love for you.
BettyJames

Postby hannahdavid » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:03 am

Hey, I am really sorry to hear about your failed cycle. I have been through this situation and can totally understand how that might have felt like. It can get really tough. My suggestion to you would be to first make sure that you get the ERA tests done. Secondly, make sure that the doctor you are visiting is experienced. They should also have a high success rate. These two things really matter. They will help increase your chance of success. I am thinking about giving IVF a second try but I'm searching for a better place. I will be attending this infertility awareness event being held. This is mainly because I want to learn more about everything. I want to see what other options are available for me. Good luck to you. Don't give up I am sure you will soon conceive. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Postby maria1212 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:16 am

I am feeling sorry for the bad experience you had with Lotus. Many people are being scammed by them and I am happy that you are awaring the people about this scammer clinic. I am very thankful to you that you have shared your experience. There are many other clinics which are doing their best in helping infertile people through the procedure of surrogacy. One must choose the clinic after searching for the best one. For this purpose, more and more awareness must be spread.
maria1212
Friend

Postby jess100 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:31 am

Hi, hope you are doing good now. Three failed IVF’s? Nothing could be worse than this. I'm so sorry that you are going through a tough time. I'm glad that you are still struggling against infertility. You are a brave woman. You have used failure as an inspiration. of course, we have to fight through some bad days to earn the good days of our life. Well, choosing a right fertility treatment is very important. Why didn’t you try surrogacy? It has a high success rate than any other fertility treatment. My sister was on the same boat. She had gone through two miscarriages and after that, she and her husband decided to go for surrogacy. They chose the best clinic in Europe. She has completed her two cycles and is quite satisfied with the treatment. You should visit this clinic once. You will not regret your decision. God bless you.
jess100
Friend

Postby Laurawatson » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:53 am

Maybe it was not meant to be work out for you. All i can say is don't lose hope and don't take stress also. Maybe your stress has caused you failure. Avoid as much stress as you can. And take extra care of your diet as well. IVF only works if you stay healthy and feel healthy. you need to divert your mind in something in order to stay calm and relaxed. Watch success stories regarding IVF. I am sure they will not only make you calm and relax but will motivate you as well.
Laurawatson
Friend

Previous

Return to IVF