What Happens During the Egg Donation IVF Treatment?

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Postby julie_99 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:26 am

What happens once you have the contributor is that they have to cycle you together. That is, the contributor's time frame and your own are synchronized with the goal that implantation is ideal. I was required to take a pharmaceutical that thickened the uterine coating. I infused it myself. I overlook recurrence however it was insignificantly consistently.
The thickness of the coating is essential for the developing life implantation. The giver got fruitfulness pharmaceuticals to expand egg creation. My giver, lamentably, was not ready to create a ton of eggs. At last, I think there were just 4 usable eggs. So we had one shot. Else, we would backpedal on the rundown and need to attempt once more. Fortunately, it worked and I got pregnant.
julie_99
Friend

Re: What Happens During the Egg Donation IVF Treatment?

Postby pitjulie19 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 am

Dear Julie! Hope so you will be fine. I'm very pleased to know that you successfully got the process. Doing struggle is very difficult for a woman on this issue. But such ups and downs are the part of life. I'm glad because such methods helping people a lot to overcome their situation or making their dreams come true. At last, my heartiest congratulation to you on becoming pregnant. I hope everything will be fine
My sympathies
pitjulie19

Postby Kendell bling » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:18 am

I have never heard of a situation like this before. I was quite intrigued by reading it. Though I would be very thankful if you can narrow it down. I mean make it easier to understand. Btw Congratulations on getting pregnant. I am really delighted for you. Good luck with the baby.
Kendell bling

Postby rehna12 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:39 pm

Wow that such a great news. I am really happy to hear. You have gone through a very tough time. It was difficult in the beginning but in the end, it was successful. That's just because of your hard work. I am really happy for you. Congratulations to you in advance.
rehna12

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:06 am

julie_99 wrote:What Happens During the Egg Donation IVF Treatment?
What happens once you have the contributor is that they have to cycle you together. That is, the contributor's time frame and your own are synchronized with the goal that implantation is ideal. I was required to take a pharmaceutical that thickened the uterine coating. I infused it myself. I overlook recurrence however it was insignificantly consistently.
The thickness of the coating is essential for the developing life implantation. The giver got fruitfulness pharmaceuticals to expand egg creation. My giver, lamentably, was not ready to create a ton of eggs. At last, I think there were just 4 usable eggs. So we had one shot. Else, we would backpedal on the rundown and need to attempt once more. Fortunately, it worked and I got pregnant.

Congrats, luv! Let me ask, did you work with donor from your clinic's database?? If so, then I'm confused why she produced 4 eggs only for ivf. Our last successful cycle was passed overseas. The thing I loved the most was the way they're screened by the clinic. All ladies up to 25 yrs old. Screened for genetic diseases. With perfect physical and mental health. Clinic guarantees at least 3 A grade blasts for ET. But our donor worked out much better!! We were satisfied we had enough.
May I ask you where did you undergo ivf with donor egg? Costs? TIA
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mimimama » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:46 am

I recommend reading this amazing article - egg donation process revealed Hope this helps
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IVF