How did you decide on IVF??

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: How did you decide on IVF??

Postby Caprice » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:57 am

It happened really quickly for me. The doctors told me my best chance was with IVF. However, my husband wanted to give IUI a shot. We agreed to start with IVF. We got really lucky because it all worked out in the first attempt. We were both SO happy. Good luck to you, too, honey!
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby PatriciaLee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Hi dear. I feel so bad for you. I can totally understand the pain you are going through. So now you are looking into IVF, It's a risky treatment but it has a high success rate as well. You have to make sure you are in good hands if you are going for this. You need well-experienced doctors to make it successful. The clinic I m opting for has affordable packages. They also offered me a guarantee program in which they will keep treating me till it's successful for me. My sister had her surrogacy there too, so i m quite hopeful. You don't have to worry about your age, you can for IVF with DE. I m also going for IVF with DE, the doctors are positive about it so I have nothing to worry about. Just make sure you opt for a good clinic. Good Luck. Stay blessed.
PatriciaLee

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Secondary Infertility can be very frustrating to go through. However, don't worry I am sure things will work. I think in your situation opting for IVF is a really good option. IUI anyways has a low chance of success. However. IVF has a very high chance of success. There are a few things that matter a lot for the process. The first is that make sure that the clinic you visit is operating at a high success rate. The doctors should know what they are doing. Therefore, they should be professional and experience. I did a lot of research before I opted for the clinic recently. It is because of finding a good clinic that my process now is going really well. Good luck to you. I hope things go well. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous

Return to IVF