IVF ALTERNATIVE!!!!

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

IVF ALTERNATIVE!!!!

Postby Nylah » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Napro has worked for many people...some of whom I know personally. I hope this is helpful for some of you looking for a more natural (but still very scientific) solution to your fertility problems.

https://lifefertilitycare.co.uk/
Nylah

Re: IVF ALTERNATIVE!!!!

Postby mimimama » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:24 am

I think any way should be considered if it helps to get pregnant
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
July 2017 - our daughter M arrived, we are so happy
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 pm

I have tried and tested everything and it really depends on your situation. Things didnt work in my case. I think its because of two things. One is that suffering from poor ovarian reserve means that there will be complications. However, doctors also matter a lot. A good doctor means that there are more chances of success. I am visiting another clinic for my process now. The hopes are real high and I am really positive about things.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue May 21, 2019 4:44 am

Am joining the thread. this is what I was adviced when dealing with fertility issues at first. and these are some of the ideas quite popular on the internet. A detox can be a really good way to get your body back into balance and ready for the IVF journey. Getting rid of all those toxins you have build up in your body over the years. Then a well balanced diet will absolutely help your chances of success. Try and prepare this before the transfer. Take part in the fertility diet to enhance your reproductive organs and ensure good quality blood supply to the uterus. Good quality blood supply to the uterus increases protein and nutrient secretion around implantation, which your embryos will love.
Get your partner on the Sperm Diet. IVF fertilisation rates increase with good quality sperm. Acupuncture is now, without a doubt, one of the best ways to enhance your success rates. It will reduce your stress, enhance your ovarian function, and increase blood supply to your reproductive organs. Plan an acupuncture treatment on the morning of transfer and one for the afternoon. Studies have shown that women who had acupuncture before and after embryo transfer had a 44% success rate per cycle compared to 29% amongst those who did not. Other therapies such as reflexology, hypnotherapy, yoga, or massage can also help.
Also the feel-good factor and endorphin buzz produced by regular sexual intercourse can really help to alleviate stress. Take a good quality multi-vitamin and mineral supplement which contains vitamins A, B, E and C complex, zinc, magnesium, selenium, iron and Co-enzyme Q10. which play a vital role in the fertilisation and implantation process. Essential fatty acids are vitally important. Wheat Grass to keep your FSH in check and Royal Jelly to nourish your egg quality. Finally make sure you are getting enough folic acid in your everyday diet as research shows this prevents neural tube defects.
I believe this list can be easily added as we've been advised different things for years! 8)
Still, just like @hannahdavid says, the cases are different. What's beneficial for one, is not necessarily the same for other. Sad truth though..
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hjg6767 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:25 am

Ditto for CoQ10, and a water and fat-soluble form absorbs better. You may want to review all supplements with your doctor as well. Good luck!
hjg6767
Friend

Postby mimimama » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:05 am

@hannahdavid ovarian reserve might be increased via acupuncture or mesotherapy treatment to ovaries
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
July 2017 - our daughter M arrived, we are so happy
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to IVF