FET on April 18th, cycle buddies and shared experiences! :)

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

FET on April 18th, cycle buddies and shared experiences! :)

Postby Apfel74 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:22 am

Hi!
I’m 44 and been TTC for 5 years. After several procedures and delays, finally got my first ever FET on the 18/4 (day 5 blast., PGS tested, 4aa grade). I’m on Crinone (Progesterone) gel, Estrace, Fragmin injections and Dexamethasone.

I’m wondering what symptoms I should be looking for, got some sharp stabbing on my right breast and found drops of brown blood on my panty liner, but that might be from the drugs or the procedure, right? When would it first make sense to give a try at a FRER test... d5p5dt? d6p5dt? Beta is on the 29th, but I know I can’t wait until then...

Anyone out there who is going through or has gone through a similar cycle? Any cycle buddies?

Any advices, hints or shared story welcome! :)

Baby wishes to everyone! <3
Apfel74

Re: FET on April 18th, cycle buddies and shared experiences!

Postby Apfel74 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:31 am

BFN on d5p5dt...:(

Should I test again on d6 or wait until day7?

On which day do people usually start to get BFP?
Apfel74

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:53 pm

Hey, it depends on the test that you are using. First response are more sensative. I got a very light possitive on them on 5d5dt on the cheap one it was like 9d5dt.
Test again tomorrow. I know that i was inpatients andci started on day 4 every day lol
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Apfel74 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Thank you so much for the info mglupe! I didn’t know there was a big difference between Clear Blue and First Response, this morning I used an old Clear Blue Early Response that I had instead of opening the new box of FRER...

I’ll test tomorrow again with First Response, fingers crossed!
Apfel74

Return to IVF