IVF #1 - Bleeding at 7dp5dt gone by 10dp5dt ?!

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

IVF #1 - Bleeding at 7dp5dt gone by 10dp5dt ?!

Postby GavNel » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 am

Hello Ladies

Having been through 6x unsuccessful IUI's in late 2017 and early 2018, we are finally undertaking our first round of IVF, currently 12dp5dt.

On 6dp5dt my wife had some spotting and then some pink cm when wiping on the morning of 7dp5dt, which we were hopeful might be implantation bleeding but we didn't want to get too excited! So we called the clinic as we were not sure when to expect AF and they said not until at least after 14 days post ET. However later that same day we were devastated when she passed some large clot like structures (never seen anything like it before) and started to bleed red by 8dp5dt, this continued onto 9dp5dt. Then on 10dp5dt the bleeding stopped and there was just some brown spotting again. Nothing by 11dp5dt and the same again today on 12dp5dt.

Has this ever happened to any of you ladies? If so and you don't mind sharing, what was your results?
GavNel
Friend

Re: IVF #1 - Bleeding at 7dp5dt gone by 10dp5dt ?!

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:14 pm

I hope this is implantation bleeding. This has not happened to me. However, it could be both ways. The only way you will get an answer is to wait and see. I hope you get a bfp. Sending baby dust your way. Good luck.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to IVF