Anyone else have this symptom?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone else have this symptom?

Postby Kassi.pooh » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:21 am

I don't know what is going on with me either! I need to make an appointment with my OB and figure out the issue.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:28 am

my spotting stopped yesterday afternoon, and my temp went up this morning so hopefully it stays up tomorrow! I read that if you spot right before ovulation it means you're highly fertile.. so the spotting *could* be a good thing!

what day are you on now?
shanay
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kassi.pooh » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:30 pm

CD 17 today. It's dragging by... Hahaha! Hopefully you are fertile this month!!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:20 am

haha ugh you're telling me! I am so happy I am temping - I believe I confirmed ovulation. I had three high temps but it dipped down today, so will have to see what happens tomorrow. If it wasn't for temping I would be expecting af in like 4/5 days and would be SO confused. I can't wait for my doctors appt. on the 27th!!
shanay
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kassi.pooh » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:52 am

I have an appointment tomorrow to talk to my doctor about the headaches I keep getting. I think they might be because of hormonal imbalance or something. I get one nearly every day. Plus, my back has been hurting and all that. It's been a rough couple months. I just feel awful all the time for like no reason.
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Have her check your iron !!! That is why I was feeling almost identical to what you're describing! Headaches, plus I already get migraines weekly, SO TIRED, aches and pains.. I've started to feel a bit better now and i've been taking iron for a month, so I think it takes a while to kick in!
shanay
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kassi.pooh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:04 am

I'm gonna have him check iron and hormones and all my other vitamins and stuff. I just need a good once over! Haha. I'm glad you're feeling better!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 am

yes def do it! I felt so much better once I had all those tests done and everything came back great (minus the iron).

I finally got my crosshairs on FF.. so yay I ovulated! today is 5dpo. I am gonna temp for a couple more days and then stopping :)
shanay
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kassi.pooh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Doctor put me on antibiotics for a sinus infection. I just can't get away from it! Ugh. They took blood to test my blood counts. They also set me up for a pap and if anything comes up off in that, they're going to test my hormone levels. I just hope this gets better soon!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 am

Oh I hope so!!!!!

Today is 7dpo but my temps are still lower then last month. I think it could be because I am having such broken sleep this month. We've let our cats sleep with us the past few weeks because they've been so annoying meowing all night at our door lol, and my one kitten likes to sleep right on my face/in my neck, so I am getting woken up so many times during the night. I'm leaving for my cabin tomorrow for 5 days, so I am going to bring my thermometer and temp up there and see what it's like when I actually get some solid sleep lol
shanay
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kassi.pooh » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:16 pm

My cats are trained to only scratch and meow when they hear us wake up in the morning haha! I understand though. Keep me updated!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby shanay » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Ugh - they were like that, but recently we've been letting them in and now they're getting spoiled LOL

I really don't have much hope for this month, so at least I won't be let down when af arrives :) lol
shanay
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kassi.pooh » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 am

I sleep too light for mine to come in while I'm sleeping. One of them is wild. Lol!

Just relax and have a good break from it all!
Kassi.pooh
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Amouna87 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:15 am

Jadee22 SPAM USER AND REPORTED

On one post she said she had never been pregnant, the other one she said she was 4weeks pregnant.
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanay » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 am

Stupid SPAM!!!!! Thanks for reporting :)

How are you doing Kassi?? I am 13dpo today - I almost wanted to test since it's Valentine's Day and all but I chickened out... I'm sure af will be here tomorrow. Only suspicious thing is, is that my breasts are not full or sore at all, and I have always gotten sore/full breasts at least a week before af arrives.... BUT there is always a first for everything lol
shanay
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?