Two Week Wait

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!
Post a reply

Re: Anyone in the TWW?

Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:32 pm

SHANAY!! I can def see a line even on my phone- hoping it turns into a bfp for you!! That would be the best ending to your magnificent chart of wonder lol.

Sorry to hear AF got you treebud and DrB :( what CD does that put you guys at now?

Vault and N9r sending lots of luck your way- hope the witch stays at bay :)

Im CD 9 now. AF stopped CD 5 then I spotted CD8 and a little today. Unusual for me, hoping it’s the maca kicking in and I might get a better cycle length/structure out of it. Still going to NTNP but hubby will be away for a fair bit of it for work. I’ve Od anywhere from CD 11-CD18 the last few months I’ve paid attention (based on OPKs and symptoms) so will be interesting to see what my chart looks like now that I’ve started temping again.

Shanay year agaaaaaiiiinnn- and keep the cats away lol lol xxxx

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Hey Ladies!

@shanay that story was absolutely HILARIOUS! did you ever find tge darn test?

@N9r no worries on TMI. we are here for you. when was AF supposed to start?

@jemimak i am on CD7. according to my charts i should ovulate btw cd8 and cd14. i average a 25day cycle.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:37 am

@drb Ooh so you’re already back in the mix! Don’t you love and hate having some short cycles like that? So are you going for BD CD 9, 11 & 13? I can totally relate to finding it hard around LOs and tbh even when things fall into line with my DS- half the time I’m so exhausted I hardly feel like it!!

Btw ladies if you’re looking to increase EWCM volume and quality I’ll vouch for evening primrose oil! Started CD 1 and sorry for the tmi description but as of today it’s like my lady bits have a cold lol :) I usually have a week of EWCM before O, so I’m guessing my o day will be between CD 14 and 16. But I also think I’ve been gearing up to o and then going later, so will be interesting to see what the chart says.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:31 am

Hmmm well you have a test, if you can hold out give it a day or so but otherwise, give it a go and see what it says. FX!

Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:55 am

@jemimak you described me perfectly. i am so ready to fall asleep most nights. ha! thankfully dh is always ready. we started toda.y so yep thats the schedule more or less. i will be out of town on thr 11th so will not make that day. maybe try 12th and 13th to make up for it. lol. ohhh the joys of ttc!

@shanay did you get another test?

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Hey ladies! Yes I found it and there was a line! Buuuut I have started bleeding today :( I’m wondering if it’s another cp? Ugh. I got my ultrasound results back and everything is great! No cysts or fibroids or polyps etc. But my lining was on the thin side.. so now I’m thinking this could be why I’ve had multiple chemical pregnancies?! It’s like I can get pregnant but it just isn’t able to stay implanted. So now my goal is to get my lining thicker and get these long cycles back to being short!!

Does anyone have any tips for thickening your uterus lining???!

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Oh Shanay I’m sorry to hear that :( any chance it could be IB.

From what I understand thinner lining is usually lower estrogen levels. So if it’s severe docs usually prescribe synthetic estrogen and monitor the response. If it’s on the lower side but not excessive you can def try do it yourself naturally. Maca which I’m taking balances the hormones- it should help balance your estrogen and also balance your cycle length. I’m taking royal jelly at the moment too and that from what I’ve read mimics estrogen in the body- there was also a study I read about it increasing uterine cells.
I remember something about wild yam but it was something I read TTC my first and I’m sketchy on the details :)
I also recall somewhere on the boards reading about a lady with the same situation and her naturopath got her to do a detox and what I think she called a blood building diet- can’t remember the details but it was iron focused.

Still crossing my fingers for you xx

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:55 am

Clomid worked to thicken my lining. The nurse showed me it on the u/s and it had three stripes - that's apparently a good thing. It got a bit thicker each day all through my tracking.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:05 am

Def not IB - I couldn't even go to work today the cramps and clots are so bad :(

I can't get into the fertility clinic for at least a month, so I would like to try something before then. It's not excessively thin, so maybe I will look into Maca and royal jelly! I am also a bit anemic so I wonder if that has an effect on it too??? How much maca do you take? and what is royal jelly?? LOL

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:13 am

@shanay I’m taking a 5000mg maca tablet once daily. Def get a tablet form as it’s not nice as a powder. Just check the tablet is just 100% maca, sometimes they do mixed ones and I noticed a lot of those include vitamin A- which is obviously a no no if your pregnor TTC as too much causes birth defects. Royal jelly is, forgive the word, an excretion (*gag* lol) bees use to create queen bees. They feed large amounts to a standard larvae and it causes them to grow larger and grow ovaries to reproduce! The effect as a supplement for us is meant to be a balancing hormonal effect. But don’t use it if your allergic to bee stings.
You can take both up to a bfp, then you need to stop the royal jelly and ween off the maca over 2 weeks.
Really sorry this wasn’t your month- but super happy that you can rule out cysts!!

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:23 am

@shanay acupuncture might help? I’ve never had a lining prob, but have had plenty of estrogen troubles in the past, accupuncture in my early 20s specifically for my hormones did wonders for me!

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:07 am

good morning ladies!

@shanay great news about your u/s results. i know you are glad that part is out the way! so sorry that AF seems to have arrived.

ttc can be so nerve wrecking. i think this cycle im going to get excited if ibget ZERO symptoms. the last 2 cycles i had loads of symptoms and got nothing. so maybe less is best.

anywho happy friday to all. heres to baby dust!

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:56 am

So true @drb! Xx

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:00 am

Have you Od yet DrB? I’m temping but not bothering using OPKs since NTNP, so I won’t “know” until after the fact, but going my the rest of my symptoms guessing it will be in the next 48 hours. CD 13 today. I thought NTNP I’d still try and up the bd around the right time, but I’m so sleep deprived with DS we did it once last week and then last night lol kind of happy not to have the pressure to feel like I have to though as I would if we were actively trying.

Shanay how are you going? Has AF eased? Hope you haven’t been in too much pain after your last post xx

Vault what CD are you? What’s your TTC situation? Would love to know more :)

Happy Sunday all xx

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:56 am

Caught by the witch yesterday.
CD2, so Clomid restarts this evening. Here we go again...
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter