Two Week Wait Symptoms

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Two Week Wait Symptoms

Postby Kort4Short » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:27 am

I have been searching for others having super early symptoms and figured I should share my experience for other ladies that may be searching like I have been. Below are the symptoms I have been experiencing the last few days. If you can relate... let me know!

2DPO- tender nipples
3DPO- fatigue & tender nipples
4DPO- fatigue & nausea
5DPO- fatigue, strong nausea & pinching/cramping in pelvic region
6DPO- heavy breasts, tender nipples are back and slight nausea

I will HPT in 5 days. Finger crossed :)
Kort4Short

Re: Two Week Wait Symptoms

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm not a symptom spotter, but those sound promising to me. Fx for you.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby blissfulmathi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi!
My last period was on 6th Oct
Ovulation date 22nd Oct
I have symptom on 2 DPO - light breast tenderness, acne near nose and also so thirsty. This will usually happen to me few days before AF. This look totally weird for me. Fingers crossed as well. Baby dust to you :)
blissfulmathi

Postby jamesannie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:09 am

:)
jamesannie

Postby Babymaker87 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:07 pm

Did you end up getting your BFP?? I have similar symptoms am at 5 dpo right now :D
Babymaker87
Friend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:43 am

I'm wondering about both of you ladies? Have you tested?
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Elvince » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:12 pm

I think spotting these symptoms will be much easier. I have been following up with the symptoms. Today is my 4DPO and I feel nauseous and fatigue. Hoping it is good news this time. Can't wait to HPT!
Elvince

Postby AmySmith » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 am

I had nausea and vomiting. Breasts were sore, but I didn't feel it much. These symptoms are the most common ones, as well. They actually make the two-week wait even worse! I can't believe I made it through that time with a BFP! Good luck to all of you lovely ladies. Hopefully, you get to feel this happiness, too.
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Xenia » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:38 am

Nausea is definitely a symptom. Can't say for sure at this stage, though. A bit too early, in my opinion. I hate being impatient, but the TWW is so hard to go through. I wanted to be sure so I checked at 12 DPO. Good luck to you. I hope it worked out!
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:56 am

My breasts were sore when I was going through the wait. Nausea was absolutely killing! I think this could be something good! I really hope it is! Sending my best wishes to you. Keep the faith and don't lose hope, okay? I know, the wait can be so hard, but you can do this!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Caprice » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 am

That looks pretty good to me! I'd suggest you test in a couple of days. You should really get a BFP, you know? Very promising, good luck to you! Even if it isn't, you should wait a week more. Everything will be clear. You can take it from there. I hope it's a BFP!
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:42 pm

These do sound promising to me. It's good that you are being patient with the testing part. Just relax and don't stress over it. I hope this cycle is a success for you. I myself have also opted for IVF for the second time. I am hoping that the process works for us. I am nervous but excited at the same time. Good luck to you.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Two Week Wait Symptoms

Postby MathewJoisp » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:24 am

this is going to be lengthy i apologize.. I am 19 and my period symptoms seem to vary but normally theyre the same . about 2 days before ovulation me and my partner got together. im about 3 days from my period and 2 new symptoms have suddenly appeared that usually are NOt period symptoms but somewhat simillar. the first is that i DO NOT want the foods i REALLy loved, not even a week ago. i lovee eating cosmic brownies and earlier this week i took a bite and just wanted NO PART of it this happened with other foods the second is that my Nipples are Sore like not horribly but usually its my breasts that become sore , they dont feel bad just my nipples . The Last one is not completly new but its come up more often than usually it feels almost like acid reflux but it comes about hours after i eat. please let me know your opinions thank you so much
MathewJoisp

Postby bprs9 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:48 pm

The two weeks wait between ovulation and your pregnancy test can be stressful. ... Progesterone is the hormone responsible for many PMS symptoms.
That's a brand new penile enhancement pill to hit the penis enlargement industry. With an entirely distinctive set of components, MaleExtra pill was created based on clinical studies.
bprs9

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?