Zero Symptoms After Partially Frozen Embryo Transfer

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Zero Symptoms After Partially Frozen Embryo Transfer

Postby fitsurromom » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:49 pm

What’s up ladies!

I am a surrogate mom, and I just had my 2nd transfer on the 23rd of October. This was a partially frozen embryo transfer, as compared to my first transfer, I have not had any symptoms of implantation that I did with a fresh embryo transfer. Now, almost 11 days after the transfer, I’ve encountered nausea after almost every meal. Looking at my lunch today made me feel sick to my stomach, I’ve been moody, boobs sore, but that’s mostly due to my progesterone shots. I’ve done 5 tests all negative, my beta is on Monday, but it’s driving me crazy. Any other moms have ZERO symptoms at first, but end up with a positive beta?
fitsurromom

Re: Zero Symptoms After Partially Frozen Embryo Transfer

Postby Danaa » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:42 am

Symptoms don’t really mean much this early,many have them and is nothing and many don’t have them it turns out fine.
Please explain more on this partially frozen embryo transfer...this is new for me.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:47 am

Your symptoms seem like they are pointing towards a positive. How does it feel like to go through pregnancy as a surrogate? I have massive respect for all the women who decide to help those who can't conceive. The clinic I am recently visiting is quite known for their surrogacy program. Over there I met a lot of IP as well as surrogates. It was amazing to meet them and talk to them. I even saw IP holding their baby for the first time. It was such an emotional experience. If things don't work for us I am definitely going to see if I am a candidate for the process or not. However, we are starting our second IVF cycle. I am really hoping for the best. Currently, the clinic wants us to visit them for the checkup. After the visit, the process will begin. Good luck to you. Sending lots of love.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby AmySmith » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:30 am

This looks quite positive. I'm surprised as to how it hasn't happened already. I want to wish you the best of luck. Keep testing, honey. I think it will happen. Good luck to you! I'd love to know how this turns out. My prayers are with you.
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Xenia » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:04 am

This looks really good, to be honest. I would be quite excited! Please update on this post. It looks like you should get it any day, now. Good luck to you, honey! I'd love to know how this worked out. Best of luck to you.
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?